Champions League

Slevinn

Atalanta plays like on coke. Gonna be interesting to see how a team with no real rhythm handles them.

We will probably go out against Bayern but it?s not like we have no chance against them.

Catta

This is Atletis year, only Real and Cristiano can stop them, and both of them will be out before they can face Atleti.

Horatio

You're welcome
Actually, Barcas game benefits a lot from playing on own pitch. Having one game at neutral ground...not sure if it overall is more advantegous.

Marshall D Teach

The top 3 beneficiaries of this format are City, Madrid and us, in that order. Empty stadiums for City, no home games for Madrid and no away games for us. Also Madrid LOVES finals and one-offs.

Bayern will probably give us another 7-0 regardless.

malvolio

I was trying to find that comment since I saw someone make the prediction.

It was obvious since the restart that Juventus was out of form and needed "help". They got penaldos nearly every match.
And always remember guys - the unholy trinity of robbery "Bayern, Juventus and Real Madrid"

BerkeleyBernie

(IF we manage to beat Napoli that is)

2v7 in the box today. Does Napoli score? You betcha.

nap.jpg

Porque

Is the Napoli game even going to happen? Barcelona is having a huge uprise in CV cases. Daily cases in Spain are now higher than when Spain went into the initial lockdown.

FinBarcelonafan

Is the Napoli game even going to happen? Barcelona is having a huge uprise in CV cases. Daily cases in Spain are now higher than when Spain went into the initial lockdown.

I assume they would isolate the players few weeks before the match to Portugal? That's what they should do..

TrueCule

Bayern will probably play without injured Pavard on RB, meaning Kimmich will take his place there. I hope we exploit this weakness in their defence.

Home of Barca Fans