Page 355 of 417 FirstFirst ... 255305345353354355356357365405 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,325 of 6246

Thread: Champions League 2018/19

I swear everytime I see Verratti he gets at least a yellow card.

Quote Originally Posted by FinBarcelonafan View Post
    Verratti and Meunier our from the second leg will make it complicate. PSG fans always rave about Verratti and without him they suck. Curious how they will look in second game. Dortmund could easily score two away goals and put the tie to bed.
    Let’s hope @Pedro
    #Siiiiiiiiuuuuu

New signing

Cowardly sh!te football from Atletico. What an awful team to watch. How on earth can you spend so much money on players and then play like that at home and celebrate so wildly? Embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by gulaman View Post
    Cowardly sh!te football from Atletico. What an awful team to watch. How on earth can you spend so much money on players and then play like that at home and celebrate so wildly? Embarrassing.
    Atletico have a net spend of 73M pounds over the last decade (for comparison, Liverpool spent 298M). They played against the European champions, who are undefeated in their league, beat them, and didn't let them have a shot on target.

Not embarassing at all.

Just like Mourinho at Chelsea except Chelsea spent more and defended with more behind the ball against barca. Not defending simeone just saying. I dont like those tactics at all
    Last edited by eaman; 19th February 2020 at 11:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chainsaw View Post
    Atleti barely get crushed like that. It all depends on how bad their strikers let 'em down. Moratta is a bum. They need at least 1 solid striker in the summer.
    In the same phase last season Atleti beat Juve 2-0 at home and then got smashed 3-0 in the away leg. Liverpool still massive favourites and I expect them to win comfortably.

Which team do you really support here?

You sound more butthurt than most Liverpool fans

New signing

Quote Originally Posted by Andresito View Post
    Which team do you really support here?

You sound more butthurt than most Liverpool fans
    lol I AM a Liverpool fan. I watch Barca too although not a fan but like to comment occasionally. That'll explain my butthurt comments about last nights game.

New signing

Quote Originally Posted by Alik View Post
    Atletico have a net spend of 73M pounds over the last decade (for comparison, Liverpool spent 298M). They played against the European champions, who are undefeated in their league, beat them, and didn't let them have a shot on target.

Not embarassing at all.
    They did what they did to win that is true, but I don't see many other big clubs playing like that at home even against the reigning champions.

They did what they did to win that is true, but I don't see many other big clubs playing like that at home even against the reigning champions.
    Atletico played good football first 45 min, even stats back it up. Tactical change in second half.

You got outplayed. Accept it. I expect liverpool to turn it around in the 2nd leg, though

Atletico are a truly dreadful team to watch. Which is why I watched Psg Dort instead. Literally think the only time I wanted them to win was against Juve. I simply don't see how anyone could enjoy their tactics. They ruin games, pure and simple. Don't get me wrong Liverpool aren't great to watch themselves, and I'd prefer to play Atletico assuming Barca beat Napoli. But even so. Atletico are simply the antithesis of entertainment, which is what football is supposed to be about.

Villarato!
    Quote Originally Posted by Andresito View Post
    I swear everytime I see Verratti he gets at least a yellow card.
    He's their Guti. Biggest asset and biggest liability.
    People are boring.

Blaugrana al vent
    Forum de Amigos - CR7 Undercover Fanboy Sector
    Verratti peaked five years ago.

Killahead
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew M View Post
    In the same phase last season Atleti beat Juve 2-0 at home and then got smashed 3-0 in the away leg. Liverpool still massive favourites and I expect them to win comfortably.
    I know, that's why I said barely. Anfield is sure hell for the opponent teams and Liverpool has a good chance to overturn the result, but if Atletico play the way they did last night and their strikers dont let 'em down they will go through.
    There is a beast in man that should be exercised, not exorcised!