Champions League

Centauri B

Yes please. Also I wouldn't mind seeing Napoli vs Barca. I know we would shit our pants in Napoli but it would be more fun than Tottenham/Chelski.

We'll beat them away and home most likely. I am sensing that our away-form-curse will end spectacularly come 2020.

My preferences for the draw on Monday, from best to worst:

Napoli
Atalanta
Lyon
Chelsea
Spurs

The two EPL clubs are significantly better than the other 3 possible opponents I would say.

Centauri B

The Round of 16 teams are all from the top 5 leagues. First time that's ever happened.

Our Round of 16 opponents: Spurs, Chelsea, Atalanta, Napoli, Lyon.

Draw's on Monday December 16th.

Who do you want? I want Spurs or Atalanta. Spurs cos of their new stadium and Mourinho. Atalanta cos of San Siro and the fairy tale.

Very good news! No Mickey Mouse teams in the CL please! It should have been like that from the GS.

We'll beat them away and home most likely. I am sensing that our away-form-curse will end spectacularly come 2020.

My preferences for the draw on Monday, from best to worst:

Napoli
Atalanta
Lyon
Chelsea
Spurs

The two EPL clubs are significantly better than the other 3 possible opponents I would say.

Mine's

Spurs
Atalanta
Chelsea
Napoli
Lyon

devo901

Dortmund BVB was so lucky in this CL season to advance... who could have thought that Inter does not win against "Barca B" at home ? Crazy...
plus Slavia had 100% chances to score, where the ball was almost over the line and they didnt do it... :lol:

Centauri B

Bookies:

Man C = 4
Pool = 5
Barca = 7
PSG = 8
Juve = 13
Real = 17
Spurs = 26
Atleti = 26
Chelsea = 34
Napoli = 51
RBL = 51
BVB = 51
Atalanta = 101
Valencia = 101
Lyon = 151

Are they right?

FinBarcelonafan

Bookies:

Man C = 4
Pool = 5
Barca = 7
PSG = 8
Juve = 13
Real = 17
Spurs = 26
Atleti = 26
Chelsea = 34
Napoli = 51
RBL = 51
BVB = 51
Atalanta = 101
Valencia = 101
Lyon = 151

Are they right?

I don't rate Atalanta better than Lyon. Barca seems to be overrated by bookies year after year.

Why is Real so low? They have look good lately. They should be at least on par with Barca.

Centauri B

I don't rate Atalanta better than Lyon. Barca seems to be overrated by bookies year after year.

Why is Real so low? They have look good lately. They should be at least on par with Barca.

Real have a very high chance of going out in the Last 16. They can draw Pool, Citeh, Juventus, Bayern. RBL is their best chance. Still, I agree that they should be fetching a somewhat lower price. I think that by now we are a bit underrated. The team is improving imo. My main disagreement is with City being favorites.

Of course they're not right.

Could you expand a bit?

Andrew M

Despite disagreeing with the order in general, I actually think around 3rd is fair for us

KingLeo10

Bookies:

Man C = 4
Pool = 5
Barca = 7
PSG = 8
Juve = 13
Real = 17
Spurs = 26
Atleti = 26
Chelsea = 34
Napoli = 51
RBL = 51
BVB = 51
Atalanta = 101
Valencia = 101
Lyon = 151

Are they right?

Bookies swindling everyone by having 4 CL chokers in the top 5.

City can't buy a win in KO against even decent opposition.

PSG is the ultimate chokejob.

Barca under EV is a disaster waiting to happen past R of 16.

Juve have lost 5 straight CL finals and generally don't do well in this competition.

Centauri B

Bookies swindling everyone by having 4 CL chokers in the top 5.

City can't buy a win in KO against even decent opposition.

PSG is the ultimate chokejob.

Barca under EV is a disaster waiting to happen past R of 16.

Juve have lost 5 straight CL finals and generally don't do well in this competition.

I wonder what the world will be saying if we win it?

Hardy

so much unjustified trust on us, Liverpool is definitely the front runner, PSG if Neymar stays healthy this year can be a real factor. Sorry but I just don't see how a team starting with Pique, Lenglet and Busi can win CL these days with current state of football.

Home of Barca Fans