Champions League

CatalinR10

atletico are pretty much fucked .

Potential opponents :

PSG , Juventus , Manchester City , Bayern , Porto.

GL getting Porto.

Only Juve will be a big threat to them. I think they would do a decent job against City/PSG as they'll just attack. Bayern are pretty bad and Atleti have had their number these last few encounters.

Jair Ventura

NOT OFFICIAL YET

The draw for the round of 16 of UEFA Champions League has allegedly been 'leaked'

Barcelona Vs Man Utd
Tottenham Vs Real Madrid
PSG Vs Atletico Madrid
OL Vs Bayern
Liverpool Vs Porto
Roma Vs dortmund
Ajax Vs Man City
Schakle vs Juventus

Your opinions?🤔

Everyone knew PSG would draw Atletico. The draws are obviously rigged. Where's your source though?

FinBarcelonafan

Only Juve will be a big threat to them. I think they would do a decent job against City/PSG as they'll just attack. Bayern are pretty bad and Atleti have had their number these last few encounters.

I believe Atletico would demolish PSG. They are way too happy to attack and forget defending..

Barcilliant

CL is wide open this season, no one looks that convincing at all. Probably the best chance for the oil clubs (City/PSG), but even they havn't been that convincing. Bayern and Madrid are both sh!t, Dortmund thrashed Atelti, Juve lost to United and Young Boys lol

I would like to say it's ours to lose, but we've been quite embarrassing these last few outings in Europe.

Agree 100%. The competition is wide open. Luck also plays a huge part eg injuries, ref decisions etc.

I've mentioned this before but the quality of the CL is just not the same as before.

Jair Ventura

I'd like to avoid Tottenham or Atletico, which means PSG will draw one of the two. Manchester United would be ideal though, especially if Mourinho is still there at the time. Paris would be favored, the tie would draw a lot of eyes-- a good platform for the club, and they've never faced ManU in an official competition. Safest draws would be Schalke and Ajax. The latter would represent a problem though.

I would like to see Lyon draw Porto or Dortmund.

Givenchy

I'd like to avoid Tottenham or Atletico, which means PSG will draw one of the two. Manchester United would be ideal though, especially if Mourinho is still there at the time. Paris would be favored, the tie would draw a lot of eyes-- a good platform for the club, and they've never faced ManU in an official competition. Safest draws would be Schalke and Ajax. The latter would represent a problem though.

I would like to see Lyon draw Porto or Dortmund.

im hoping for

Liverpool - Dortmund - Klopp returns
Lyon - Madrid - good old days of Lyon knocking madrid out
PSG - United - like you said we never had it before
Barca - Ajax - we have alot of history with them

Last edited:

Jair Ventura

im hoping for

City - Schalke - Sane returns vs his old club

Good picks. Would enjoy those a lot. And now that you mention it, of all the bigger clubs, Lyon would probably matchup best with Madrid.

FinBarcelonafan

im hoping for

Rather these

Liverpool- Madrid (Ramos getting killed at Anfield)
Lyon - Dortmund
Barca- United (Mourinhos return)
Ajax - PSG (offensive team's vs each other)

Givenchy

Rather these

Liverpool- Madrid (Ramos getting killed at Anfield)
Lyon - Dortmund
Barca- United (Mourinhos return)
Ajax - PSG (offensive team's vs each other)

nooo, the more we keep Frankie and De Ligt away from Paris the better :lol:
I'd love to see Liverpool-Madrid though

Home of Barca Fans