Champions League

Messigician

NOT OFFICIAL YET

The draw for the round of 16 of UEFA Champions League has allegedly been 'leaked'

Barcelona Vs Man Utd
Tottenham Vs Real Madrid
PSG Vs Atletico Madrid
OL Vs Bayern
Liverpool Vs Porto
Roma Vs dortmund
Ajax Vs Man City
Schakle vs Juventus

Your opinions?🤔

CL is wide open this season, no one looks that convincing at all. Probably the best chance for the oil clubs (City/PSG), but even they havn't been that convincing. Bayern and Madrid are both sh!t, Dortmund thrashed Atelti, Juve lost to United and Young Boys lol

I would like to say it's ours to lose, but we've been quite embarrassing these last few outings in Europe.

henias

For now Messi and Dembele are our biggest trump cards, I feel they will just pop goals out of nowhere.

If we wanna win it, this year is our best chance, but hard to judge our standards now. We allways look good early in the season, but become lacklustre later.

Liverpool V Bayern
Ajax V Paris
Tottenham V Porto
Atlético V Juventus
Man United V Barcelona
Schalke V Man City
Lyon V Real Madrid
Roma V Dortmund

Madrid being KO'd by Lyon like the good old days.

For now Messi and Dembele are our biggest trump cards, I feel they will just pop goals out of nowhere.

If we wanna win it, this year is our best chance, but hard to judge our standards now. We allways look good early in the season, but become lacklustre later.

Problem is we drain Messi in the league that when these final stretch of the KO round comes he's pretty much finished, whcih I've noticed these last few years. EV needs to do what Zidane did with CR and use Messi wisely.

Home of Barca Fans