Champions League

Marshall D Teach

CL is ruthless for exposing past it managers.

This will be Mourinho's third R of 16 exit in the last 6 seasons if things hold up. Other 3 times he didn't even make the CL, lol.

Capello met the same end.

It's ruthless for exposing fraud managers in general.

Last edited:

BBZ8800

Leipzig are playing some pretty tasty attacking football. Just goes to show for the nth time that you don't need world class players left and right to play well in CL. Leipzig barely have any top class players, but they are fit, hungry, run a lot, and are very well set up tactically.

You have just answered it yourself.
You can play nice IF you have fit and MOTIVATED players.

How to do that is a club who dominated the world for the last 15 years?

Sailor Mars

How come there is an EPL game between City and West Ham at the same at as UCL? I UCL doesn't allow that?

UEFA usually don't allow top flight European leagues to schedule games at the same time as CL matchups, but UEFA made an exception to a request by the EPL.

Latschenkiefer

You have just answered it yourself.
You can play nice IF you have FIT, MOTIVATED and TACTICALLY WELL set up players.

Ftfy.

Surely not by hiring misfitting players and managers for hundreds of millions of euros.

Barcilliant

Leipzig are playing some pretty tasty attacking football. Just goes to show for the nth time that you don't need world class players left and right to play well in CL. Leipzig barely have any top class players, but they are fit, hungry, run a lot, and are very well set up tactically.

Exactly.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Having Nagelsmann helps too. I really want him for our post-Messi rebuild.

George_Costanza

Ok, I'm with you on the seniors who won everything but new signings (post-treble season) like Coutinho, Dembele, MATS, Griezmann, Arthur, FDJ, etc. Why are they not motivated? Each one of them can cost all starting 11 Leipzig team. I'm sure with your "not good enough" theory you won't pick any of Leipzig players to play for Barca but they are actually doing well at UCL.

Home of Barca Fans