Champions League

Vilarrubi

Verratti and Meunier our from the second leg will make it complicate. PSG fans always rave about Verratti and without him they suck. Curious how they will look in second game. Dortmund could easily score two away goals and put the tie to bed.

Let’s hope [MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION]

gulaman

Cowardly sh!te football from Atletico. What an awful team to watch. How on earth can you spend so much money on players and then play like that at home and celebrate so wildly? Embarrassing.

Alik

Cowardly sh!te football from Atletico. What an awful team to watch. How on earth can you spend so much money on players and then play like that at home and celebrate so wildly? Embarrassing.

Atletico have a net spend of 73M pounds over the last decade (for comparison, Liverpool spent 298M). They played against the European champions, who are undefeated in their league, beat them, and didn't let them have a shot on target.

Not embarassing at all.

eaman

Just like Mourinho at Chelsea except Chelsea spent more and defended with more behind the ball against barca. Not defending simeone just saying. I dont like those tactics at all

Last edited:

Andrew M

Atleti barely get crushed like that. It all depends on how bad their strikers let 'em down. Moratta is a bum. They need at least 1 solid striker in the summer.

In the same phase last season Atleti beat Juve 2-0 at home and then got smashed 3-0 in the away leg. Liverpool still massive favourites and I expect them to win comfortably.

Andresito

Staff member

Which team do you really support here?

You sound more butthurt than most Liverpool fans :lol:

gulaman

Atletico have a net spend of 73M pounds over the last decade (for comparison, Liverpool spent 298M). They played against the European champions, who are undefeated in their league, beat them, and didn't let them have a shot on target.

Not embarassing at all.
They did what they did to win that is true, but I don't see many other big clubs playing like that at home even against the reigning champions.

ASordidGod

Atletico are a truly dreadful team to watch. Which is why I watched Psg Dort instead. :lol: Literally think the only time I wanted them to win was against Juve. I simply don't see how anyone could enjoy their tactics. They ruin games, pure and simple. Don't get me wrong Liverpool aren't great to watch themselves, and I'd prefer to play Atletico assuming Barca beat Napoli. But even so. Atletico are simply the antithesis of entertainment, which is what football is supposed to be about.

Chainsaw

Killahead
In the same phase last season Atleti beat Juve 2-0 at home and then got smashed 3-0 in the away leg. Liverpool still massive favourites and I expect them to win comfortably.

I know, that's why I said barely. Anfield is sure hell for the opponent teams and Liverpool has a good chance to overturn the result, but if Atletico play the way they did last night and their strikers dont let 'em down they will go through.

Home of Barca Fans