Champions League

Tackle

Atalanta does have a decent chance at knocking out PSG, they have a very high top level, i`d say they are more dangerous than Juve.

It's not a "decent" shot, it's a 70/30 shot. PSG struggle in the CL to every team as is, this idea they're going to turn up with a fat Neymar and rusty Mbappe and be able to easily put out an ultra-fit, quality Atalanta side after playing a few friendlies in 6 months is fantasy.

PSG have a good chance, but the casual fans on social media acting like their appearance in the semi-finals is a given now are clueless. Smart money is on Atalanta.

Last edited:

Centauri B

1. Real Madrid (ESP) / Manchester City (ENG) vs Lyon (FRA) / Juventus (ITA)
2. Leipzig (GER) vs Atl?tico (ESP)
3. Napoli (ITA) / Barcelona (ESP) vs Chelsea (ENG) / Bayern M?nchen (GER)
4. Atalanta (ITA) vs Paris Saint-Germain (FRA)

1. Winner quarter-final 1 vs winner quarter-final 3
2. Winner quarter-final 2 vs winner quarter-final 4

So,

Scrap a win against napoli, beat bayern with 2 goal margin, beat city in a thriller and lose to atletico in final.

You hear it here first

I'd take that to be honest.

Daisymorr

I agree with FDJ & Puig but I cant stand Vidal lately, constantly fouling which will no be good against a taller team in Bayern. Busi is a cert to start in big games although he has been poor lately too.

Vidal against his old team has Red card written all over it!!

Tackle

FDJ, Puig, and Vidal. FDJ in Busquets' role but it'll never happen.

Vidal is a liability starting in this kind of match. Can easily see him run around like a headless chicken, gas himself out by minute 20 and then leave massive gaps all of the pitch Bayern will have no problem exploiting. Don't forget a likely red card by minute 50 as well. Puig is a big gamble. He could play a good-great match or more likely be completely outmatched and bullied off the pitch.

Last edited:

Hardy

What midfield 3 do we go with if we face Bayern?? Energy/legs is a must in my opinion

FDJ, Puig, Vidal. Realistically will be Roberto-Busi-De Jong-Vidal/Rakitic which means we'll barely shot on target and we'll be fun as well to watch Busi in this game :lol:

Centauri B

FDJ-SR-RP should be our CL midfield but will never happen.

We'll play the oldies and get destroyed by Bayern (IF we manage to beat Napoli that is)

Flavius

There's no way with this midfield. We are too slow for them. I think Sane will play too? Sane , Gabry on sides...shit.

Flavius

The only advantage is that is just a game, and a Messi sparkle day could save us. :) This would be my hope. Can we still make transfers till then?

Porque

Anyone looked at the schedule and the game dates.

Real Madrid/Man City/Juventus/Lyon = 3 Games in 8 Days (+1/8 game 7 Days before 1/4)
1/4------+4 Days---------1/2------+4 Days--------Final

FC Barcelona/Napoli/Bayern/Chelsea = 3 Games in 9 Days (+1/8 game 6 Days before 1/4)
1/4------+5 Days---------1/2------+4 Days--------Final

Atl. Madrid/Red Bull = 3 Games in 10 Days
1/4------+5 Days---------1/2------+5 Days--------Final

PSG/Atalanta = 3 Games in 11 Days
1/4------+6 Days---------1/2------+5 Days--------Final

If PSG don't win it this year then they never will. Meanwhile all the stars have aligned for Atalanta. Best game turn around and on a 9 game win streak. Tomorrow they play Juventus which is going to be very interesting.

Last edited:

malvolio

If PSG don't win it this year then they never will. Meanwhile all the stars have aligned for Atalanta. Best game turn around and on a 9 game win streak. Tomorrow they play Juventus which is going to be very interesting.

incoming penaldo. bet your house on it.

Home of Barca Fans