Champions League

El Gato

Villarato!
Galata were the worst team we've faced in 3 years TBF, but nevertheless this game was special because of Rodrygo.

Valverde, Rodrygo, Odegaard, Hakimi.. Militao, Mendy, Jović. Maybe even Vinicius to a lesser extent. All of them will be a force by 2022 at the latest. Save this post.

Newcomer

Fede Valverde is great, really good season so far. Him, Hakimi and Militao are IMO the best Real prospects. Also Odegaard and Rodrygo ofc.

Great young players they have.

Yeah, Real seems to have a great future.

Maybe, it is not going to click this year or the year after but those players have a decade to prove themselves.

Newcomer

Madrid is going to mop the floor with PSG at Bernabeu. We are sooooo shit. Bruges definitely deserved better. You would wonder who was playing at home tonight.

Thanks god Madrid drew with Bruges. Even with the likely loss in Spain, PSG should secure the top spot in the group against Galatasaray.

George_Costanza

Galata were the worst team we've faced in 3 years TBF, but nevertheless this game was special because of Rodrygo.

Valverde, Rodrygo, Odegaard, Hakimi.. Militao, Mendy, Jović. Maybe even Vinicius to a lesser extent. All of them will be a force by 2022 at the latest. Save this post.

Tell you what, we will give you a very good deal. Take our old Valverde and give us your young Valverde. Fair deal since you think Valverde senior is comparable to SAF, Pep, and Sacchi. Lets do this shit!

El Gato

Villarato!
Tell you what, we will give you a very good deal. Take our old Valverde and give us your young Valverde. Fair deal since you think Valverde senior is comparable to SAF, Pep, and Sacchi. Lets do this shit!

You can have Isco for... actually I dont know who I'd want from your team. Probably only MaTS is worth considering. Maybe throw old Messi into the deal too.

George_Costanza

actually I dont know who I'd want from your team. Probably only MaTS is worth considering.

giphy.gif

LMTR14

At this point, if we don't get rid of Valverde before the summer, I really hope we lose against Inter and Dortmund both and get eliminated in the group stage. It's not even about wanting that to get rid of EV, at this point it's for the sake of football. And this team doesn't deserve to play in the CL knockouts, we have enough teams of that caliber to see in the group stage, in the knockouts I want to watch some proper teams playing great football, and Barca certainly isn't that right now. Dortmund and Inter both deserve it more right now, as they are playing more exciting football, simple as that.

I can see that actually happening! how would we beat them when we can't even beat prag. but I don't want to see fucking italians go through instead of us

JerseyAddict

I'm gutted, but we are, on paper, probably the weakest in the group yet we fear noone....and unlike Barca's games I can really enjoy watching Dinamo

I agree. For a looooong time wecan say we BELIEVE in Dinamo Zagreb and those players that they can achieve something. They won more points and scored more goals than any other generaton in last 20 or so years.

But, that overtime agains Shakhtar. That is heartbreaking. That is just pure heart attack.

Gaudi

For Croats, or thosed who watched Dinamo's game - I can't watch that last minute again but I can't stop thinkig about it as well...now, rerun it again and I have a question I didn't see anyone adress it, maybe I'm wrong but ref stoped the game after "foul" on the edge of the box...then he went to watch VAR, saw it was simulation but then saw a foul in the box (Theopiles elbow). Fine, but if the game was stoped there couldn't be a penalty?!
Wasn't the right call: yellow for Theophile (roughing but the game was stopped), yellow for Shaktar player simulating and a goal kick for Dinamo?

Home of Barca Fans