Champions League

clemente

Its just crazy that PSG is playing with Dani Alves in midfield, it puts into perspective how our midfield isn't that bad at all, will probably get fucked by United today though, but hoping for Tuschel masterclass.

gregorrin10

Its just crazy that PSG is playing with Dani Alves in midfield, it puts into perspective how our midfield isn't that bad at all, will probably get fucked by United today though, but hoping for Tuschel masterclass.

Why? I'd love to see a classic giant like United progress while the fake ass Qatar boys cry again. Maybe enough for them to really go nuts and get Coutinho off our hands for like 200M in the summer, or swap him for Mbappe ;)

Last edited:

BenRobbins

I still think PSG have a good chance to go through. The team they will field tonight will still cost a hell of a lot more than ours and our defense is still quite dodgy. Hoping for a confident win to kill the tie but not so sure it will happen.

Kul_z

I'm for united in this one. Tie couldnt come in a better period for them, ney and cavani out.. But still while everyone is thinking about mbappe, i think di maria could be a tie changer. He would be extra motivated against former club

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Go Manchester United go.

Jair jeered at City claiming PSG had a higher average attendance than City. Yeah right. Fucking dark and gloomy Manchester had more people going to City's game than folks in the beautiful and charming Paris going into watch PSG, despite Neymar, Mbappe and all the other great things about PSG.

Home of Barca Fans