Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 4565

Thread: Champions League 2018/19

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BarcaOG View Post
    great performance by real. makes us look like absolute shit
    Exactly. That's how you play a home game. When was the last time we won 6-0??

Villarato!
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Galata were the worst team we've faced in 3 years TBF, but nevertheless this game was special because of Rodrygo.

Valverde, Rodrygo, Odegaard, Hakimi.. Militao, Mendy, Jović. Maybe even Vinicius to a lesser extent. All of them will be a force by 2022 at the latest. Save this post.
    People are boring.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riordon View Post
    Fede Valverde is great, really good season so far. Him, Hakimi and Militao are IMO the best Real prospects. Also Odegaard and Rodrygo ofc.

Great young players they have.
    Yeah, Real seems to have a great future.

Maybe, it is not going to click this year or the year after but those players have a decade to prove themselves.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Madrid is going to mop the floor with PSG at Bernabeu. We are sooooo shit. Bruges definitely deserved better. You would wonder who was playing at home tonight.

Thanks god Madrid drew with Bruges. Even with the likely loss in Spain, PSG should secure the top spot in the group against Galatasaray.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
    Galata were the worst team we've faced in 3 years TBF, but nevertheless this game was special because of Rodrygo.

Valverde, Rodrygo, Odegaard, Hakimi.. Militao, Mendy, Jović. Maybe even Vinicius to a lesser extent. All of them will be a force by 2022 at the latest. Save this post.
    Tell you what, we will give you a very good deal. Take our old Valverde and give us your young Valverde. Fair deal since you think Valverde senior is comparable to SAF, Pep, and Sacchi. Lets do this shit!
    I have a bad feeling that whenever a lesbian looks at me they think “That’s why I’m not a heterosexual”.

Villarato!
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by George_Costanza View Post
    Tell you what, we will give you a very good deal. Take our old Valverde and give us your young Valverde. Fair deal since you think Valverde senior is comparable to SAF, Pep, and Sacchi. Lets do this shit!
    You can have Isco for... actually I dont know who I'd want from your team. Probably only MaTS is worth considering. Maybe throw old Messi into the deal too.
    People are boring.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    actually I dont know who I'd want from your team. Probably only MaTS is worth considering.
    I have a bad feeling that whenever a lesbian looks at me they think “That’s why I’m not a heterosexual”.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can have Isco for... actually I dont know who I'd want from your team. Probably only MaTS is worth considering. Maybe throw old Messi into the deal too.
    Mats alone is worth Hazard and Isco

HiiiPoWeR
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Clasico victory will be so sweet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gregorrin10 View Post
    At this point, if we don't get rid of Valverde before the summer, I really hope we lose against Inter and Dortmund both and get eliminated in the group stage. It's not even about wanting that to get rid of EV, at this point it's for the sake of football. And this team doesn't deserve to play in the CL knockouts, we have enough teams of that caliber to see in the group stage, in the knockouts I want to watch some proper teams playing great football, and Barca certainly isn't that right now. Dortmund and Inter both deserve it more right now, as they are playing more exciting football, simple as that.
    I can see that actually happening! how would we beat them when we can't even beat prag. but I don't want to see fucking italians go through instead of us

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by utility73 View Post
    LOL just watched that scene in the Chelsea game. What a fucking VARce .. and it just keeps happening.
    lol, I'm gonna steal that term, it's hilarious

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Newcomer View Post
    Yeah, Real seems to have a great future.

Maybe, it is not going to click this year or the year after but those players have a decade to prove themselves.
    did you say that too when they lost at home against mallorca? wtf

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FinBarcelonafan View Post
    Poor Zagreb

I'm gutted, but we are, on paper, probably the weakest in the group yet we fear noone....and unlike Barca's games I can really enjoy watching Dinamo

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaudi View Post
    I'm gutted, but we are, on paper, probably the weakest in the group yet we fear noone....and unlike Barca's games I can really enjoy watching Dinamo
    I agree. For a looooong time wecan say we BELIEVE in Dinamo Zagreb and those players that they can achieve something. They won more points and scored more goals than any other generaton in last 20 or so years.

But, that overtime agains Shakhtar. That is heartbreaking. That is just pure heart attack.
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For Croats, or thosed who watched Dinamo's game - I can't watch that last minute again but I can't stop thinkig about it as well...now, rerun it again and I have a question I didn't see anyone adress it, maybe I'm wrong but ref stoped the game after "foul" on the edge of the box...then he went to watch VAR, saw it was simulation but then saw a foul in the box (Theopiles elbow). Fine, but if the game was stoped there couldn't be a penalty?!
    Wasn't the right call: yellow for Theophile (roughing but the game was stopped), yellow for Shaktar player simulating and a goal kick for Dinamo?