Champions League

Barcilliant

All of the Spanish teams are looking ordinary. There's no doubt La Liga has slipped. Part of the problem is most of the good managers are in the epl. Guys like Pochettino, Klopp and Pep have really raised the bar.

La liga is living off the past. I think even Serie A is getting better.

FinBarcelonafan

All of the Spanish teams are looking ordinary. There's no doubt La Liga has slipped. Part of the problem is most of the good managers are in the epl. Guys like Pochettino, Klopp and Pep have really raised the bar.

Simeone is a great coach.

Mitchell1978

lol, Atalanta lost 4-0

La Liga was the best league in the world for a decade, maybe surpassed by the PL finally, with all the money its suprising that it didn't happen sooner...

Andrew M

Yes true, but Premier League teams struggled this week as well except Man City

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
Better to lose now than later. lots of work to do for madrid but once they find their way they will be very strong.

Andresito

Staff member
Madrid have always had shit games in the group stages but still managed to get through, sometimes even as the runner up without it affecting their CL run.

I wouldn't draw too many conclusions out of their horrible loss.

Home of Barca Fans