Results 3,436 to 3,445 of 3445

Thread: Champions League 2018/19

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzema10 View Post
    doesn't matter which club i support, what i said is facts.
    Facts my boule.

Facts:

- We overcame 4:0 deficit against PSG and were equally dedicated as Juventus against Atletico, if not more.

- We beat Juventus (even though we lost to them the year later).

- The team that many Barca fans say "if anybody it is us who can beat them" is usually Real Madrid. And yes we usually beat them.
    Last edited by Luftstalag14; 15th March 2019 at 05:23 PM.
    Sóc Culer.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Juventus in their last match put much much more effort dedication and motivation in playing than barca did in the past 4 years in the UCL. they will always tell you "if someone can beat this team(any) is us" but they'll end up getting destroyed by a random and blame the board for it. i see it often here, according to them only barca is "special" but at the end its a shocking exit always.
    WTF is this dude?

Barcas comeback was arguably the best in CL history for the drama.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CL is really something else, such exciment among the fans here about match vs united and possiblw clash with liverpool you cant see it anywhere in la liga. Give me CL over la liga anytime

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    BS. In our comeback against PSG we put in a lot of effort and dedication, certainly not less than what Juventus did against Atletico.

Not trying to take away what Juventus accomplished (it was mostly Ronaldo's one man show), but Atletico was pathetic. Absolutely horrid in that game with zero offense.

Just realized you are a Lyon fan. Your president is really something huh? What a piece of work.
    That's not quite true is it, everybody in the team had a flawless game, except Cancelo in first half, but he grew more and more into the game. In fact, Bernadeschi was probably MOTM, but you can't really fault them for giving it to someone who scored a hattrick.

Quote Originally Posted by eaman View Post
    Juventus didn't have to be brilliant to beat atletico. If atletico played their normal game it probably would have been a different story. The game came down to some quality crossing and a stupid decision by correa. Obviously some quality heading from Ronaldo as well
    People seem to forget, it was Juve who was pressing Atletico to the ground, we made them look bad, funny enough Griezmann, Saul, Godin and Simeone all said this after game.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Simeone had to say that. He just didn't want the fans to know he told the team to park the bus. Probably would have seen a different atletico if it was a draw after the first leg. Listen I might be wrong though. I did see a very good juve with a very good quality of crossing and with Ronaldos aerial ability it was almost undefendable. They should have cut out the crosses though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

United bus incoming in the first leg

Villarato!
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    doesn't matter which club i support, what i said is facts.
    People are boring.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marchisio8 View Post
    That's not quite true is it, everybody in the team had a flawless game, except Cancelo in first half, but he grew more and more into the game. In fact, Bernadeschi was probably MOTM, but you can't really fault them for giving it to someone who scored a hattrick.

People seem to forget, it was Juve who was pressing Atletico to the ground, we made them look bad, funny enough Griezmann, Saul, Godin and Simeone all said this after game.
    I agree
    your team spirit is enviable.
    Bernadeschi had really a INCREDIBLE match.
    It started with Conte.... he did an impressive job, and he reactivated a team spirit that had been lost. And Allegri is continuing the work supported by a competent board, with clear ideas, plans and visions.
    Last edited by MagIX; 16th March 2019 at 08:15 AM.
    “I would love to have played at this club. I am envious of how well Guardiola's men can play. They are like a group of kids who play football in the street without rules. That is the best football, the most authentic, unfettered by tactics or schemes. Guardiola’s philosophy is helping to change the mindset of many tacticians and that is priceless.” Marco Van Basten

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Juventus in their last match put much much more effort dedication and motivation in playing than barca did in the past 4 years in the UCL. they will always tell you "if someone can beat this team(any) is us" but they'll end up getting destroyed by a random and blame the board for it. i see it often here, according to them only barca is "special" but at the end its a shocking exit always.
    literally no one considers this team under valverde special. Or considered 16/17 Barca special.

Calm down, no need to rewrite facts just because your teams (Madrid or Lyon) can't beat Barca, whether we are 'special' or not.

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Givenchy View Post
    WTF is this dude?

Barcas comeback was arguably the best in CL history for the drama.
    Liverpool against Milan was better.