Champions League

MagIX

That's not quite true is it, everybody in the team had a flawless game, except Cancelo in first half, but he grew more and more into the game. In fact, Bernadeschi was probably MOTM, but you can't really fault them for giving it to someone who scored a hattrick.

People seem to forget, it was Juve who was pressing Atletico to the ground, we made them look bad, funny enough Griezmann, Saul, Godin and Simeone all said this after game.

I agree
your team spirit is enviable.
Bernadeschi had really a INCREDIBLE match.
It started with Conte.... he did an impressive job, and he reactivated a team spirit that had been lost. And Allegri is continuing the work supported by a competent board, with clear ideas, plans and visions.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

Juventus in their last match put much much more effort dedication and motivation in playing than barca did in the past 4 years in the UCL. they will always tell you "if someone can beat this team(any) is us" but they'll end up getting destroyed by a random and blame the board for it. i see it often here, according to them only barca is "special" but at the end its a shocking exit always.

:lol::lol: literally no one considers this team under valverde special. Or considered 16/17 Barca special.

Calm down, no need to rewrite facts just because your teams (Madrid or Lyon) can't beat Barca, whether we are 'special' or not.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Poch has said Barca are favourites to win CL. He's right.

He is just channeling his inner Espanyolness to jinx us. ;)

He spent the last several days in Barcelona by the way, having watched both our home game against Lyon and Espanyol's game against Sevilla in person.

serghei

[tw]1106631614455517184[/tw]

United bus incoming in the first leg

Great for me. If they don't take an advantage at their home they'll share the same fate as Lyon. Anything better than 1-1 (including this result) or even a 0-0 would be a good result for a team like us who's such a beast at home.

Givenchy

theres this horrible feeling regarding Ole and those 2 goals vs Bayern final at the Camp nou, it seems like the stars are aligning

Newcomer

What do you think about that rumoured Champions League change ?

Proposed changes under discussion:

A promotion and relegation system that would replace the current qualifying structure ensuring a more closed structure where the biggest and richest clubs are always involved
Only four of 32 teams relegated out of the competition ever year
Matches being moved from midweek to the weekend
More matches for all teams (previously, a minimum of 14 were proposed

I think it is garbage. When teams are not fighting anymore to qualify, it loses the essence of the sport to become pure entertainment.

Givenchy

What do you think about that rumoured Champions League change ?

Proposed changes under discussion:

A promotion and relegation system that would replace the current qualifying structure ensuring a more closed structure where the biggest and richest clubs are always involved
Only four of 32 teams relegated out of the competition ever year
Matches being moved from midweek to the weekend
More matches for all teams (previously, a minimum of 14 were proposed

I think it is garbage. When teams are not fighting anymore to qualify, it loses the essence of the sport to become pure entertainment.

Football is slowly selling its soul..

VAR and now wanting to 'ensure' the CL is more closed to the elite is taking the fun and randomness out of football.

Home of Barca Fans