Champions League

FCBfan22

Everyone except Liverpool...

But that said, I wouldn't like us drawing Ajax or Lyon as I like both teams.

Putting Mourinho out of his misery with an aggregate 6-0 or 6-1 would be the pinnacle, tbh.

Kul_z

If we want to win cl this year, then whoever we draw its the same. But liverpool game would be hard, almost certain k.o., i just cant see how we could manage to defend against their counter and fast play. Maybe ev knows a thing or two more

Centauri B

See Ajax's boys, led by MDL and FDJ whoop Bayern's ass tomorrow, once again having a master class against the Germans, this time on the club level, that'll teach you to talk ahead about Ajax as our possible opponents. :lol:

I could see Shakhtar beating Lyon and qualifying too, Lyon has a nice pool of young talents, who are playing some cracking football at times, but they are horribly inconsistent this season, plus the Ukrainian Brazil has a lot more experience, when playing such games.

And last but not least, Juve loss and United win, and we get a Messi-CR 1/8 finals. :lol:

Nope.

I was 100% correct.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Liverpool running at our slow ass team for 180 minutes is nothing any of us would want to see. Any team but them.

raskolnikov

In my opinion we are the fifth best team in the world at the monent.
City, Juve, Liverpool and Psg are stronger. We need to avoid Liverpool first, their style is terrible for us. All the other teams we can draw we should beat.

malvolio

Suddenly we fear teams the likes of Liverpool. We on to win this thing or what?! Barca rarely had it easy in the kos so why we try and dodge Liverpool? Give me Messi on fire and a few good men and we'll dispatch anybody

PhilS

Over two games, the only one of these possible opponents that should have even a remote chance against Barca would be Liverpool. But Barca should be able to outscore Liverpool, chances are.

However, Roma should have had very little chance against Barca last year. I have no idea how far Barca can go in CL this year, even though we are definitely one of the favorites. I could see Barca winning this tournament, but also disappointing pretty big-time.

FinBarcelonafan

Suddenly we fear teams the likes of Liverpool. We on to win this thing or what?! Barca rarely had it easy in the kos so why we try and dodge Liverpool? Give me Messi on fire and a few good men and we'll dispatch anybody

Look at our results from the last few years. We didn't even come close to winning CL. Expectations are low.

Horatio

You're welcome
I stopped rating English teams as high as I did. Messi keeps trashing them. I think we will hold our own better than excepted in CL.

raskolnikov

Over two games, the only one of these possible opponents that should have even a remote chance against Barca would be Liverpool. But Barca should be able to outscore Liverpool, chances are.

However, Roma should have had very little chance against Barca last year. I have no idea how far Barca can go in CL this year, even though we are definitely one of the favorites. I could see Barca winning this tournament, but also disappointing pretty big-time.
We will mist likely crash out in the quarter finals again. Im not trying tibbe pessimistic but you cant win cl with extreme Messidependencia, a bad coach and slow clueless football tactics that rely on individual moments.

Liverpool is the clear favourite vs us unfortunately but even teams like Lyon or dortmund for example can pull if a Roma 2.0

soul24rage

In my opinion we are the fifth best team in the world at the monent.
City, Juve, Liverpool and Psg are stronger. We need to avoid Liverpool first, their style is terrible for us. All the other teams we can draw we should beat.

If we had past Roma last season, we would have 100% lost to Liverpool in the semi's. But with Arthur and Vidal and the fact that van dijk is suspended in the first leg, I'd say our chance against them is above average if we do meet them in the round of 16.

Home of Barca Fans