Champions League

Juventus must have made the worst signing in the history of football by paying so much for CR and giving him a 4 year contract. He is simply done and dusted.

Oh, and United are atrocious.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL What are you saying for bullshit again ? He ist Topscorer in Serie A and had his first UCL match today. 5 months agao he destroyed Juve at their own stadium you say he is done cause of one average game. He is 33years old he isnt able to perform in every match.

KingLeo10

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL What are you saying for bullshit again ? He ist Topscorer in Serie A and had his first UCL match today. 5 months agao he destroyed Juve at their own stadium you say he is done cause of one average game. He is 33years old he isnt able to perform in every match.

:lol::lol: @ you getting your jimmies rustled.

Yannik

seems i watched the wrong match tonight.. Juve game was boring, Ronaldo was very quiet but i did notice he seems more of a team player now. United are so so bad, Lukaku is literally a waste of space

switched to Hoffenheim - Lyon in the 2nd half and that was the best life decision I made in years.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
He isn’t even close to being the top scorer in Serie A. Piatek got twice as many goals.
Also, please put in a request for your username to be changed. It’s fucking pathetic at this point.

KingLeo10

NPCs in video games nowadays are smarter than this lad.

actually is hilarious to see the fierceness with which he defends CR7 while parading a Messi handle.

It's like he wants to be a low key troll but the CR7 obsessive compulsiveness is just too strong for his MO :lol:

FinBarcelonafan

Shit Tottenham leading. This could be bad. Barca without Messi.. I'm worried. At least Valverde would be sacked, If we fail to make it from the group.

Home of Barca Fans