Champions League

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
If you watch Lyon regularly or from time to time, you should not be surprised about their quality. They have plenty of talent.
But Barca should go through comfortably.

soul24rage

I believe Barca will advance but people will be surprised by how good Lyon is. Keep in mind they have two things going for them: youth and having nothing to lose.

I think only a minority in this forum would believe that Lyon is a walk in the park. It's going to be a difficult tie.

eaman

Such a boring, low quality game

Wasn't a boring game in either half. First half was ok and second half was better. All down to psg really. Doesn't have to be loads of chances to be a good quality game. Some nice passing and movement and the few chances and goals psg scored made it entertaining

tacticvarium

Wasn't a boring game in either half. First half was ok and second half was better. All down to psg really. Doesn't have to be loads of chances to be a good quality game. Some nice passing and movement and the few chances and goals psg scored made it entertaining

It was boring as hell regardless of the amount of goals or chances created.

eaman

It was boring as hell regardless of the amount of goals or chances created.

Well I wasn't bored. I enjoyed watching psg pass and move. You also said there was a lack of quality. Maybe from United but psg showed alot of quality in keeping the ball and creating a few dangerous situations.

serghei

All the farmer league cuntery will probably stop this season TBH. Though I have my doubts given any loss or struggle vs Lyon will be attributed to a monumental EV fuckup rather than them actually playing well.

It willy stop when PSG won't lead the league by 20 pts in January. When they won't beat the 2nd placed team 7-1 playing in 2nd gear.

Jair Ventura

It willy stop when PSG won't lead the league by 20 pts in January. When they won't beat the 2nd placed team 7-1 playing in 2nd gear.

Except Bayern and Juventus are even more dominant domestically than PSG. The reality is most of you peddle nonsense to support biased, ignorant opinions about a league you don’t watch.

Predictably, you’ll reply with some contrived hypocritical nonsense, so we can end this here. Farmers this, farmer that. Bla, bla, bla.

Last edited:

vlad

I was expecting united will do better at home, considering their great run in PL since mou left, but that was not the case, psg looked good, in the end few people would expect united to go through

malvolio

what do you guys think about tuchel? would he do a job as our manager?

he set up his team very well last night, although it was against a shite manager. also the passing and movement of psg was good.

fergus90

PSG were levels above Man United last night from the first minute. It's probably the most open Champions League competition for a long time with no clear favourite.

Home of Barca Fans