Champions League

Gnidrologist

1446088047843.jpg

cro-man

Still tryining to figure out how psg got away as first in that group. I mean they had literally one good game against liverpool who lost their form and those 2 wins against roter stern:lol: Rorter stern had 4 points and all from napoli and liverpool:banghead: What a gift from pool and napoli to psg... embarassing..

Lfc fan

Still tryining to figure out how psg got away as first in that group. I mean they had literally one good game against liverpool who lost their form and those 2 wins against roter stern:lol: Rorter stern had 4 points and all from napoli and liverpool:banghead: What a gift from pool and napoli to psg... embarassing..

I agree, it pisses me off. If we just beat Red Star and didn’t play the worst game of our season vs PSG then PSG would be in the Europa League now

gregorrin10

Our possible opponents:

Roma
Schalke
Liverpool
Man Utd
Ajax
Lyon

See Ajax's boys, led by MDL and FDJ whoop Bayern's ass tomorrow, once again having a master class against the Germans, this time on the club level, that'll teach you to talk ahead about Ajax as our possible opponents. :lol:

I could see Shakhtar beating Lyon and qualifying too, Lyon has a nice pool of young talents, who are playing some cracking football at times, but they are horribly inconsistent this season, plus the Ukrainian Brazil has a lot more experience, when playing such games.

And last but not least, Juve loss and United win, and we get a Messi-CR 1/8 finals. :lol:

Last edited:

Lutece FC

I agree, it pisses me off. If we just beat Red Star and didn’t play the worst game of our season vs PSG then PSG would be in the Europa League now

If .. Then. if .. then. .. If ...then ....

You basically lost 3 matches in this stage, Paris only 1 and it was in the begining of September when half of the team were in the World Cup and out of form with a goal at the last minute... And still you're talking... If ... then .. If... then ...

Usual arrogance from English teams. You should be . I thought Napoli was better in terms of regularity than you but they were naive.

Lfc fan

If .. Then. if .. then. .. If ...then ....

You basically lost 3 matches in this stage, Paris only 1 and it was in the begining of September when half of the team were in the World Cup and out of form with a goal at the last minute... And still you're talking... If ... then .. If... then ...

Usual arrogance from English teams. You should be . I thought Napoli was better in terms of regularity than you but they were naive.
It’s not arrogant to think we should beat Red Star fucking Belgrade you numpty :lol:

Home of Barca Fans