Champions League

Devils

Bayern are favourites by some distance for this years title (assuming the competition doesn't get cancelled).

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Kudos to Atletico.

They might not play sexy football but they do work hard and have fighting spirit and mentality to fight to the last second.

Atletico players might be mundane soldiers but they get the job done. Ours are sissy wimps with some individual brilliance here and there but not much more than that.

Neymessi

I loved how people defended EV saying he is a defensive minded coach and sacrifices attacks for results. lol. He was just someone who didn't know how to attack, and most thought that is his plan :lol:

This is how you actually defend while lacking attack. EV was a poor mans Simeone, a poor man's mou, even though mou is overrated.

Mitchell1978

I have never seen a comeback against atletico in 2 legs. A close first leg and Atletico always manages to go through.

People saying here that they were playing shit missed the point. That is atletico's plan, to be shit and defend.

This was a classic second leg Atletico performance. We don't have 10% of their motivation, stamina and mental strength.

? Juventus last season

serghei

We went there with 3 fucking goals lead hhhh

Yes, but we went there with slow and mellow shits and a crap, scared-of-his-own-shadow manager. And they went with warriors and chief Simeone.

Last year they lost by 3 goals after having 2 goal lead.

Against the best 16m box striker each of us has ever seen whether we admit it or not. If Liverpool had Ronaldo tonight they would've went through. Atletico style is all wrong for Ronaldo. All these last ditch interventions where Atletico players barely got the upper hand against Liverpool attackers would go horribly wrong against someone like Ronaldo.

Last edited:

Richard.H

I thought Atletico was surely out after FT because they looked so tired by minute 75. I am so surprised that they managed this win. Absolutely nuts.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
La fucking Liga

So, 3rd placed Primera team eats up EPL and Europe's best.

Image what Cholo's outfit would to to silky Pepi and Man Shitty then #logic

KingLeo10

Kudos to Atletico.

They might not play sexy football but they do work hard and have fighting spirit and mentality to fight to the last second.

Atletico players might be mundane soldiers but they get the job done. Ours are sissy wimps with some individual brilliance here and there but not much more than that.

Some of those players have also won 3-4 CL and 8-10 Liga.

Look, I agree with you our players at this point are unmotivated divas (it’s natural after winning, look at pool they’re becoming that after 1 CL).

AM always fights hard and that is admirable. But there’s no need to shit on Barca at this moment to praise AM. Let’s just praise AM instead.

wisconsincule

I cannot believe Atleti went through. They looked absolutely down and out. Hats off to them.

Fuck Coronavirus I want champions league football to keep going.

JamDav1982

Similar to Barca going out to Chelsea in 2012 although that was probably worse.

Liverpool far better side but sometimes doesnt fall.

Home of Barca Fans