Champions League

The Observer

Where does giving up a 3 goal lead within 45 minutes on home soil against an injury-depleted Spurs side rank in this equation? Asking for a friend.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Id say definetely in the top 10 . With Roma and an Injury-depleted Liverpool dicking on Barcelona taking nr 2 and 1. Does that friend of yours by any chance like those caves in Greece ?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'd say lower that what transpired at Stadio Olimpico, but your friend might disagree obviously. He might be almost as reactionary as you are.

CatalinR10

Woke up to see that we won the game last night. Sad to see since I wanted those fuckers from Dortmund to go down for making fun of us. In the end it's a bit of bad luck for Inter since they got 2 goals denied for offside but still , we started a bunch of kids and they got sent packing by a 17yo kid. Idk if they underperformed or that's just their level. If so , shocking that they're first in Italy.

CatalinR10

Also respect to Ajax , they lost their 2 best men and still managed to get 10 points in a challenging group. Their coach is trully elite , Valverde can't get near his level even in his sleep.

mesiesta

So, basically we already know how draw of 1/8 final will look

Pot 1: PSG, Bayern Munich, Manchester City, Juventus, Liverpool, Barcelona, RB Leipzig, Valencia
Pot 2: Real Madrid, Tottenham, Napoli, Borussia Dortmund, Lyon, Chelsea, Atletico/Bayer, Atalanta/Shakhtar/Dinamo Zagreb

As we can't get Real, Borussia and Atletico, we only have Tottenham, Chelsea, Lyon, Napoli and Atalanta/Shakhtar/Dinamo Zagreb as possible opponent in 1/8. I think the best draw will be if we will get one of those 3 teams (Atalanta/Shakhtar/Dinamo Zagreb). If not, Napoli is not a bad choice, but they will get a new coach now and who knows ))

Real, on the other hand, will get someone from this group - Bayern, City, Liverpool, Juventus and RB Leipzig. They are not THAT lucky to get RB Leipzig, right? :D

Centauri B

There is a very high chance that one of these teams will face PSG.

Do you have the exact numbers by any chance?

Also respect to Ajax , they lost their 2 best men and still managed to get 10 points in a challenging group. Their coach is trully elite , Valverde can't get near his level even in his sleep.

Also, respect to Los Che, who topped a group against Chelsea & Ajax.

Woke up to see that we won the game last night. Sad to see since I wanted those fuckers from Dortmund to go down for making fun of us. In the end it's a bit of bad luck for Inter since they got 2 goals denied for offside but still , we started a bunch of kids and they got sent packing by a 17yo kid. Idk if they underperformed or that's just their level. If so , shocking that they're first in Italy.

On the one hand I was also a bit sad to see BVB go through over Inter, but I console myself by recalling the sleepless nights I suffered in 2010 after the offside Milito goal, the wrongly disallowed Bojan goal and Jose's shenanigans. It was also nice to see our reserve players being so good! BTW, it's not shocking that they are first in Italy, since they have been better than Juventus. Also, do keep in mind that last night they were missing 3 central midfielders (Barella, Sensi, Galiagrdini)

Newcomer

Do you have the exact numbers by any chance?

Also, respect to Los Che, who topped a group against Chelsea & Ajax.

On the one hand I was also a bit sad to see BVB go through over Inter, but I console myself by recalling the sleepless nights I suffered in 2010 after the offside Milito goal, the wrongly disallowed Bojan goal and Jose's shenanigans. It was also nice to see our reserve players being so good! BTW, it's not shocking that they are first in Italy, since they have been better than Juventus. Also, do keep in mind that last night they were missing 3 central midfielders (Barella, Sensi, Galiagrdini)
No, i don't have the numbers and they can change according to the results of tonight.

However, with all the conditions of the draw, PSG has always the most chances to draw either an english club or a spanish club. Hence why you had the regular PSG-Chelsea, PSG-Real, PSG-Barca.

This year, with Real in our group and Valencia and Barça topping their group, i think the higher probability with the english clubs are the german clubs, especially Dortmund.

Last edited:

BBZ8800

2 players from Dinamo Zagreb lying on the ground in their own half.
Dinamo's players waving their arms up and asking for an action to be stopped.
City didn't care and scored a goal in 11 vs 9.

What an asshole team.

KingLeo10

What an asshole team.

It's Guardiola in away games. Anything to get that W :lol:

Vilarrubi

What an asshole team.

Don’t you like that “win no matter what” attitude. Never thought of you as a fair play guy.

Maybe if it wasn’t Pep against a Croatian team you’d think differently.

Imagine the same happening in a big away game for Barca, I’d love it if that happened for us :lol: Any complaints about it ... well shit happens.

Home of Barca Fans