Champions League

serghei

[MENTION=14062]Gaudi[/MENTION], It's not a penalty if the ball is not in play. Did the penalty incident happened while the game was stopped?

Just saw the play myself. The elbow incident is the first to occur. So it's a penalty. I think the one on Tyson is a possible pen. too for what it's worth, it's difficult to establish if the contact is normal or not, but I don't think it's a dive.

Last edited:

JerseyAddict

Yes. He called a penalty for one thing and then on VAR he changed it for another.

When the elbow was hit the ref didn't even see it cause the game eas on way other side.

Btw. There were 2 situations when he could at least take a look at VAR for Dinamo but he didn't. I don't say they were the pen's but he could at least consider a VAR. He didn't blinked.

Red cards were both ok.

But that pen. Jesus... In 95th min. I mean. Ffs.

serghei

There's a major brain fart by the Dinamo players there. I mean, elbowing a keeper in the box in the 95th minute? What the fuck!?

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Mendy has been playing like a top 3 LB this season and suddenly gets benched against PSG ?

I see the twin brother of Valverde snuck into Real Madrid.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
It can be overanalysed quite a lot. At the moment I feel that because we don't have huge quality up top, Zizou felt he needed to risk sacrificing something to take control of the game. So we have Isco and Marcelo. The latter especially is a great asset on the wing. Isco is the bigger gamble, because he literally hasn't had a good game against a top opponent since probably one of the games in the 2018 CL run. We now also have Fede and Casemiro who can effectively play as double pivots covering the flanks instead of old Modrić, which frees up Kroos instead of pinning him deeper down the left as cover for Marcelo.

This is a gamble, but it has potential to be genius on paper. Wonder how Tuchel adjusts.

Meaningless game. Galatasary winning so Real is safe.

It wasn't and still isn't meaningless. They couldn't have banked on Galata winning so had to prepare to try and take 3 points here.

Andresito

Staff member
All favourites seem to finish 1st in their respective groups meaning Madrid risk playing some real though opponents.

City, Bayern, Liverpool, Juventus or Ajax/Leipzig if lucky (warm balls).

serghei

All favourites seem to finish 1st in their respective groups meaning Madrid risk playing some real though opponents.

City, Bayern, Liverpool, Juventus or Ajax/Leipzig if lucky (warm balls).

They will draw Ajax or Leipzing.

That being said, Madrid is playing nicely for a few games. Zidane seems to be improving the team and integrating some new pieces like Hazard, Mendy, Valverde, even Rodrygo very well.

He's a much better manager than Valverde and it shows.

Home of Barca Fans