Champions League

KingLeo10

He's one of those lads who will talk shit about everything that moves, I'd ignore it TBH

Says the guy who backs Valverde but can't wait for the slightest opportunity to ridicule Barca.

and [MENTION=11233]cro-man[/MENTION], sure we're bad, but no need to wallow in misery when Real are doing objectively worse. :lol::lol:

El Gato

Villarato!
Says the guy who backs Valverde but can't wait for the slightest opportunity to ridicule Barca.

and [MENTION=11233]cro-man[/MENTION], sure we're bad, but no need to wallow in misery when Real are doing objectively worse. :lol::lol:

Nobody in the world, other than some of his players, backs Valverde after Anfield. No idea what you’re on about there. Incidentally, isn’t that worth a ridicule?

KingLeo10

Nobody in the world, other than some of his players, backs Valverde after Anfield. No idea what you’re on about there. Incidentally, isn’t that worth a ridicule?

How do you explain that vehement support between the Roma and Anfield games then. Was that simply willful trolling or were you slow to catch on that big nose is an utter fraud.

:umtiti:

El Gato

Villarato!
How do you explain that vehement support between the Roma and Anfield games then. Was that simply willful trolling or were you slow to catch on that big nose is an utter fraud.

:umtiti:

Vehement? Don’t know what you talking aboot brother. Big Ernie deserved a chance at redemption and he fluffed it. Bit like the memorable Benzema miss in 86th minute at 2-2 vs Valencia.

khaled_a_d

All of the Spanish teams are looking ordinary. There's no doubt La Liga has slipped. Part of the problem is most of the good managers are in the epl. Guys like Pochettino, Klopp and Pep have really raised the bar.

La liga is living off the past. I think even Serie A is getting better.

Liga finished with 5 points from this round, 3 of the teams played away. Most likely all 4 teams has faced their -on paper- toughest opponents in the groups.
EPL has finished with 4 points, Clacio with 5 and only Bundesliga done better.
Liverpool and City looks better than everyone, but the league is wide open -in a bad way- after those teams.
Liga teams are rebuilding, and they aren't as dominant as they have been in past decade. But they are still top 2 leagues without doubt

Andresito

Staff member
Sure Liga teams regressed a bit. But at the same time no other team progressed very much, so there's no issue of Spanish teams slipping behind the rest, not yet at least.

mc_lovin

I know Madrid are probably gonna nick this, but they are so fucking entertaining :lol: At the moment I probably enjoy their games more than ours ;D

Home of Barca Fans