Champions League

serghei

This result kind of blows up the group for 2nd place. Very impressed with Slavia. Vibes of Rubin Kazan back when they were a pain in the ass to play against, Pep knows this better than anyone I guess. I can see us struggling vs Slavia based on their profile. Physical team, with a lot of intensity and very good defensive structure. Solid slavic team. I hope we can nick a 1-0, or 2-1 on their field.

FinBarcelonafan

This result kind of blows up the group for 2nd place. Very impressed with Slavia. Vibes of Rubin Kazan back when they were a pain in the ass to play against, Pep knows this better than anyone I guess. I can see us struggling vs Slavia based on their profile. Physical team, with a lot of intensity and very good defensive structure. Solid slavic team. I hope we can nick a 1-0, or 2-1 on their field.

True, but I rather see Slavia win than Inter. I think Inter will improve. Draw could be the best result, though.

eaman

Inter look even worse than they were last year in the champions and they were bad last year. They remind me of Argentina at their worst. No gameplan and the midfield is non existent

serghei

Slavia showed their inexperience though. Their attackers were selfish. Blew something like 3-4 situations where they should have scored another goal.

Home of Barca Fans