Champions League

Altomonte

definitely no advertising for "the beautiful game".
No outstanding performance by any player, except maybe for Allison Becker.
Allison should be voted Liverpool MoM.
He was decisive also against Barça, played far better than our MAtS.

blueandclaret

This is Ousmane Dembele’s fault. You had to kill them before the return leg at Anfield.
Barca would have 100% bottled a 4-0 aggregate anyways. 5th goal would have went in no later than after the first period of extra time for Liverpool. Would have just been an even more embarrassing result.

mc_lovin

Just as much Rakitics fault for one of the worst midifeld performances I have ever seen. Or Alba and Roberto. The list is endless.

Devils

definitely no advertising for "the beautiful game".
No outstanding performance by any player, except maybe for Allison Becker.
Allison should be voted Liverpool MoM.
He was decisive also against Barça, played far better than our MAtS.

That's because he is 10x the keeper that fraud ter-Stegen is.

serghei

Deserved winners win in an ugly final. Thought it was a great CL season for a neutral, but the final sucked hard.

xxxxxx

Liverpool just had a lucky year really. No other top team performed in the Champs League. We also fucked a 3-0 up, which should never happen. Heck, Liverpool and Spurs both finished 2nd in their group. I think Liverpool only performed well against Bayern away, Barcelona at home and Porto away. They were shit for the other games.

We literally blew it big time. I honestly don't get how Valverde is still in the job after throwing away 2 3 goal advantages 2 years in a row and losing to Valencia in the final.

Home of Barca Fans