Champions League

Barcilliant

You do realise Messi has 34 goals in 35 games this season? He also has 16 assists.

You're acting like Messi is playing shit and is doing nothing this season.

The league doesn't matter. It's the cl that counts. If you went on league performances Noone else would win Balon Dor.

malvolio

PSG was that bad last week that they made people feels you need fucking CR7 to beat MU reserves. LMAO. They could have passed the ball along the whole game and MU wouldn't have won if they didn't make those weak and hilarious gifts.

Also Solskjaer is a master tactician and motivator :lol:

CatalinR10

lol @ people celebrating.

Everything is set for CR to score a hatrick and make a remontada back home.

You pretty much know it's going to happen.

Unreal end result of this draw.

I made this post right after Atletico won 2-0.

Can't wait for Juventus to lose a game 2-0 or 3-0 so I can bet again on them.

Might consider betting on Lyon to advance tomorrow.

Edit: I was right as ALWAYS.

Barcilliant

Lmao at people saying Atleti are 95%through. I predicted this and I was right.

I predict a draw for us tomorrow. Lyon going through 2-2.

xxxxxx

The league doesn't matter. It's the cl that counts. If you went on league performances Noone else would win Balon Dor.

I'm not blaming Messi for the 0-0 against Lyon. He was actually one of the only players able to create something. Suarez was the reason that game was 0-0.

likeafire

You do realise Messi has 34 goals in 35 games this season? He also has 16 assists.

You're acting like Messi is playing shit and is doing nothing this season.

And has about 2 goals in knockout stages in the last 12 games. The pressure will get to him again

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
There’s nothing that can convince me that Juve won’t go on and win this now. Ronaldo with his black magic in the CL again. He just can’t be eliminated from the tournament. Every season I think that now will be the night, but he just won’t fuck off.

Altomonte

Why did Correa run after and cause a penalty when there were still 2 defenders ready to stop Bernardeschi? unnecessary penalty. Oblak should no longer be considered top GK - he choked today.
First goal: he should have left his goalline, the ball was only 2 meters away.
Second goal: should have reacted faster
Third goal: went too early.
I think MAtS would have done better.

Aside from CR7, man of the match was Bernardeschi. Assisted first goal and earned penalty.

Very disappointing game by Griezmann.

Only excuse is that Juventus had 1 more day of rest and that Ronaldo did not play at all on Friday.
Atletico played on Saturday and had to travel. It showed, they looked tired.

Home of Barca Fans