Champions League

KingLeo10

The thought of playing Atletico in a 2 legged tie in CL gives me more nightmares than any other team has in the past 10 years. I'm not even joking. :lol::lol:

Devils

I can't understand how the CL will be 'easy' for us.

City, Atletico/Juventus, Bayern/Liverpool, United (when they get back to full strength) will all be there.

These wont be easy matches.

Real Madrid are shit and PSG are eternal bottlers, all of the teams mentioned above are more of a threat than these two.

Leo_Messi

Man City were the bookies favorites before this week. They remain that. So in theory our strongest opponents are still very much in it and have pretty much already qualified to the quarterfinals against this pathetic Schalke team.

Won't count Atlético out of the race either. Second only to Man City on paper. Third either Liverpool or Bayern. That is if we manage to quality against Lyon.

My most dreaded opponent is obviously Atlético. Due to history (2014 and 2016) and the fact that they are a pain in the ass to play against over 2 legs. Simeone is another factor. The final being played at the Wanda a third.

Them and Man City although I think that we would defeat Man City over 2 legs if Pep will use his usual approach. Hard to tell with those freak results of late. For all we know the likes of Porto might win the entire thing.

Speaking about the legend Buffon, that was his own doing. To blame for the second goal and had a bad night overall. Can't be compared to the robbery against RM last year. He will have one shot at it next season.

stb_1

How would PSG do in the Premier League? I think top 3 is obvious. But would they finish above City or Pool?

Givenchy

im in 2 minds

Atleti are the team left in that i fear the most for Barca, especially in a 2 leg tie.. so if Juve knocked them out i'd fancy our chances against the rest BUT imagine seeing Penaldo and his minions gloating if Juve did come back

FCBfan22

Atletico must win. They are only 7 points behind us in Liga and need distractions, plus CR army is unbearable.

FinBarcelonafan

im in 2 minds

Atleti are the team left in that i fear the most for Barca, especially in a 2 leg tie.. so if Juve knocked them out i'd fancy our chances against the rest BUT imagine seeing Penaldo and his minions gloating if Juve did come back

I am rooting for Atletico. I don't want to see Ronaldo score single goal for Juve.

Home of Barca Fans