Champions League

cro-man

Wow i didnt expect this i really didnt and with all those injuries and the first result. Big respect and thank you manu for kicking them out. Only city somehow out and after that may the best win it:lol:

Campos

I think Porto has a better than Roma.
Roma isn't the team they used to be.

Would have been an easy win for Barca in the round.

Devils

We'll crush Lyon lmao.

I'd be wary about getting Atletico next round though. Something about facing them over two legs always seems to get us in the end.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think Porto has a better than Roma.
Roma isn't the team they used to be.

Would have been an easy win for Barca in the round.

Barca always shit the bed when they travel to Italy. Traveling to Portugal should be better granted we finish the job next week.

El Gato

Villarato!
I think Juventus is demoralized and it will take a miracle for Atletico to bottle it. Who else other than BVB has scored 3 goals past Oblak in the last year or so by the way?

They don't need to score 3. They can score 2 in regular time with some degree of hustle. 3rd can be anything from a garbage set piece or they can go to penalties and win there.

I do think this is again quite dependent on Morata happenings.

George_Costanza

In my mind now this should be the easiest UCL to win for Barcelona in many years, but I never know a team that won UCL under a coward manager before. Let us hope Valverde man up and grow some balls against Lyon next week.

soul24rage

Man Buffon is very unlucky. Knocked out to a injury time CR7 penalty last season and now an injury time Rashford penalty.

Morten

They don't need to score 3. They can score 2 in regular time with some degree of hustle. 3rd can be anything from a garbage set piece or they can go to penalties and win there.

I do think this is again quite dependent on Morata happenings.

Experience counts, Atletico are literally made for these type of games where they can sit deep, they wont concede 2, and they will hit Juventus on the break.

serghei

We'll crush Lyon lmao.

I'd be wary about getting Atletico next round though. Something about facing them over two legs always seems to get us in the end.

Just have the return leg at home please if we make it and draw Atletico. It should be better.

Home of Barca Fans