Barca 70% through
Atletico 65% through
City 90% through
Roma 60% through
Bayern 55% through

You'd all agree with that give or take?

CatalinR10

lol @ people celebrating.

Everything is set for CR to score a hatrick and make a remontada back home.

You pretty much know it's going to happen.

Unreal end result of this draw.

Cule4life

The Culest
Sterling isn't better and they play on different sides off the pitch.

City were at there best with Sane Aguero Sterling, Now he just plays strange formations this year.

His thought opinion was having Bernardo Silva will give more control. Also Sane is prone to flat out disappearing from games.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Don’t you fucking dare to choke that lead now in Torino, Atletico! Just for once, do something good.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Ok. So let's do a count.

We have:

Tottenham 70% through
PSG 90% through
Madrid 80% through
Barca 70% through
Atletico 65% through
City 90% through
Roma 60% through
Bayern 55% through

Will give Atletico a bit higher percentage. I know Turin is a tough place, but which team out of any team in the CL would you bet on defending a 2-0 lead against anyone away? Probably Atletico.

Jair Ventura

Ok. So let's do a count.

We have:

Tottenham 70% through
PSG 90% through
Madrid 80% through
Barca 70% through
Atletico 65% through
City 90% through
Roma 60% through
Bayern 55% through

Given they’ve won without conceding I’d give AM a better chance to go through than Barca. Swap those two and it’s fair.

serghei

Will give Atletico a bit higher percentage. I know Turin is a tough place, but which team out of any team in the CL would you bet on defending a 2-0 lead against anyway away? Probably Atletico.

It depends. Juve have the defensive ability to keep Atletico at bay at home. Which means they could only need 2 goals to send it through extra time.

2-0 Juventus in the return leg and extra time is not that hard to grasp, but no way does Atletico receive 4, so if they score they're through.

Jenks

:lol: wrong decision.

Of course. You can't give a deliberate handball against a player that was clearly trying to pull his arm out of the way. To be honest I'm surprised they even allowed VAR to be used given that the monitor wasn't working so the ref couldn't see it for himself. You could argue there was a foul for the Sterling goal too.

Givenchy

Ok. So let's do a count.

We have:

Tottenham 70% through
PSG 90% through
Madrid 80% through
Barca 70% through
Atletico 65% through
City 90% through
Roma 60% through
Bayern 55% through

we aren't 70% through.. i'd say its 50/50 for us

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It depends. Juve have the defensive ability to keep Atletico at bay at home. Which means they could only need 2 goals to send it through extra time.

2-0 Juventus in the return leg and extra time is not that hard to grasp.

It also opens up a lot of spaces for Atletico. They need one goal on a counter attack and it's all over. Juve won't be able to defend like a typical Juve team, they have to score.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If we don't win the CL here is my order of who I want to win the CL this season in the following order:

City
Spurs
Lyon
PSG
Atletico
Liverpool/Bayern
Real Madrid

Home of Barca Fans