Champions League

Givenchy

as of now, nobody has looked all that convincing this year.

Bayern are old, slow and their manager sucks
Liverpool go from electric to burned out
United are finished (had them as a dark horse but no Pogba no 2nd leg turn around)
PSG, if they get Neymar back and fit will be a huge threat
Juve are being overrated playing in a mickey mouse league, serial bottlers
City for all their money have shown nothing in Europe thus far
Madrid looked terrible but seem to be turning things around so ill go with them winning a 4th :lol:

and as for Barca, total mess. old, over the hill players with a striker who not only cant score, he cant pass, fuck he cant do anything - add to that a poor manager and i think Lyon will dump us out at home unless Messi can regain his goatform

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Barcelona simply have the best team. Watch their game vs Spurs at Wembley and how easily they picked them off compared to the likes of City and Liverpool. All 3 won, but Barcelona did it easier (just a simple example).

City and PSG have dominated their respective leagues with ease last year and have amassed some of the best talent in world football. History is there to be made, the past does not equal the future. Both will pick up a Champions League win and it's only a matter of when, not if.

That ranking does not make sense, in my opinion. Football is not played on paper. The fact or the thought that we have the best team itself does not mean we have the best chances to win the CL. If you were right we should have had the best odds to win the CL but the fact of the matter is we have been consistently crashing out of the quarters (last year we didn't even get into the quarters) for several seasons.

Have we seen how bad we have played lately, or how underwhelming we have been this entire season so far?

There is no way we are ahead of Liverpool, Bayern and Real Madrid by that much.

Messigician

That ranking does not make sense, in my opinion. Football is not played on paper. The fact or the thought that we have the best team itself does not mean we have the best chances to win the CL. If you were right we should have had the best odds to win the CL but the fact of the matter is we have been consistently crashing out of the quarters (last year we didn't even get into the quarters) for several seasons.

Have we seen how bad we have played lately, or how underwhelming we have been this entire season so far?

There is no way we are ahead of Liverpool, Bayern and Real Madrid by that much.

Fake news, last year me made the quarter final

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
On top of Fekir being out, a 0-0 draw at home is a good result for Lyon. Not conceding was more important than scoring.

No argument that not conceding at home was good for Lyon but I wouldn't say it is a good result for them, I'd say it is an acceptable result, certain better than conceding but definitely worse than scoring at least one goal at home.

Nevertheless I wanted to ask him what makes him think that Lyon will do MUCH better at Camp Nou than at their own stadium. Would Fekir be that much of a difference maker? Hmmm.

Morten

On top of Fekir being out, a 0-0 draw at home is a good result for Lyon. Not conceding was more important than scoring.

Many people underestimate a 0-0 draw for the home team, its not a bad result at all, every goal you score away now counts twice as much as your opponents.
That said, Barca will go through.

Home of Barca Fans