Vinicius Junior

El Gato

Villarato!
Im not joking, this will be the begining of a long list of injuries for him, seen it so many times, Bale, Varane, Carvajal etc.

This is actually a real concern, and everyone knows our medical staff is garbage, so its not like they know how the players can prevent injuries in the future either.

I know you're not joking. You're also attributing the wrong kind of injury to recurring issues of known glass boys and terrible early-season body rhythm our squad has had in autumn in last 2 years. In short - stop talking shit and get a grip man. There is nothing to suggest Vinicius is injury prone at all.

Havesaks

No way - but this guy isnt good enough yet to carry The madrid attack, a more fitting role as sub and small games would do him good so he without The pressure can work on small details in his game and especially his end product. I still dont rate him that highly and he wont surpass a salah or absolutte max hazard. Which is good but its not something to fear like a signing of mbappe

El Gato

Villarato!
Zidane isn't a dumbass and he knows with Vini in the side it'd take a lot of work to come up with something where he isn't the offensive cornerstone. It was plain enough he is great at doing what he does, but it doesn't serve the rest so well. Only Mbappe at RW would resolve predictability of a lineup with Vini in it.

Loan would be good for him. Send him to Ligue 1 even, somewhere where he can get used to finishing as much as he bloody can.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Vinicius touted that we offered more money than Real Madrid did but he chose them because of a better project in his interview yesterday.

However, MD calls him out and says we offered 18m which was accepted by both Vinicius and Flamengo and there was an agreement made. Real Madrid came along trying to screw with us and pay his 30m buyout, we decided to match the 30m buyout as well and then Real Madrid signed him for 45m, not including another 18m to be paid to his agent and family.

It is OK he went to Real Madrid, it is a big club and they offered more money. But to publicly lie about it is just pathetic and disgusting.

Disgusting player, I wish you getting injured many times down the road Vinicius fucking Junior.

serghei

The kid is trying to score extra points with the Madrid fans by pretending he declined Barca. It's normal.

Joan

and it's been a good season for luft too. bayern crashing and burning, madrid got eliminated by us in 2 competitions. :lol::lol:

Luft had a good season, as some would say. :lol: plus Vinicius is injured - the best of all I would say

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Luft had a good season, as some would say. :lol: plus Vinicius is injured - the best of all I would say

Perhaps it is because he got a punchable face like Mueller and Ramos. ;)

Publicly lying about us offering more money really, really pissed me off.

Home of Barca Fans