Vinicius Junior

El Gato

Villarato!
Let’s start the thread on a high.

[tw]1025900620828553217[/tw]

I should point out this is a Neymar-free zone. A “safe space” if you like.

BBZ8800

Let’s start the thread on a high.

[tw]1025900620828553217[/tw]

I should point out this is a Neymar-free zone. A “safe space” if you like.

I "love" this dribble.

1. he gets the ball
2. he has the ball for 10 seconds
3. he is making several fancy tricks and is dribbling around 2 opponents
4. he passes the ball to a teammate
= when he passes a ball to a teammate, the ball is in a worse position THAN BEFORE a dribble

In short: he did absolutely nothing useful for himself or a team during this 10 seconds except dribbling to please the fans and youtube viewers.

Neymar will be proud.
Coaches who want some actual end product=won't.

BarçaBarça

I "love" this dribble.

1. he gets the ball
= when he passes a ball to a teammate, the ball is in a worse position THAN BEFORE a dribble

In short: he did absolutely nothing useful for himself or a team during this 10 seconds except dribbling to please the fans and youtube viewers.

Neymar will be proud.

We need trigger-warnings for this, so [MENTION=5226]Wolfe[/MENTION] can read this thread safely.
I suggest spoiler-tags named 'the n-word' :lol:

ASordidGod

I "love" this dribble.

1. he gets the ball

Neymar will be proud.

To be fair he's forced the first guy to commit, and is now in space running at pace 1 on 1 against the second. (Assuming he receives the ball, that is.) Like passing dribbling doesn't always have to go forward to be progressive. ps - I've seen nothing of the player beyond this clip, and am making no comment on his quality or lack thereof. Just to clarify. :lol:

Morten

I "love" this dribble.

1. he gets the ball

Neymar will be proud.

I remember when everybody called CR a show pony, then everybody bitched and moaned when he dribbled less, even though his end product increased.
Some people are never satisfied.

Givenchy

is he likely to be loaned out? way too early to comment much, he looks like most other young Brazil talents, could be a Ney-youknowwho or a Robinho

Morten

is he likely to be loaned out? way too early to comment much, he looks like most other young Brazil talents, could be a Ney-youknowwho or a Robinho

Loaned out, that would be ridiculous.
Sure, he is only a talent, but are we supposed to go into this season with basically no attackers?
Its pretty clear at this point that we wont buy anyone good.

Home of Barca Fans