Vinicius Junior

Barcilliant

I think his mentality is more impressive than his skills. 18 years old but seems mature and handling the pressure at a huge club is not easy. If he continues to improve will be a top 5 player in the world.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Who the fuck knows what he will be? What we see right now is that Vinicius is a great talent. He is still rather unproven and raw but there seem to be only positive signs.

Morten

"Had a great game" people will say, sorry, but i will take a less "great" performance and some actual end-product.
Am i being harsh with a youngster in his first season here? Maybe, but im sick and tired of this BS every single game against Barca, literally no one can fucking finish.

Givenchy

really impressed by this kid. once he finds his shooting boots he'll be talked about with the Mbappe's of the footballing world. great maturity for an 18 y.o playing el Clasico

soul24rage

"Had a great game" people will say, sorry, but i will take a less "great" performance and some actual end-product.
Am i being harsh with a youngster in his first season here? Maybe, but im sick and tired of this BS every single game against Barca, literally no one can fucking finish.

I think you're being harsh on the kid. He's only 18 years old and he was RM's best player and my MOTM alongside MATS. The kid is going to be huge for you, which is why I hope you guys buy Hazard :D

Morten

I think you're being harsh on the kid. He's only 18 years old and he was RM's best player and my MOTM alongside MATS. The kid is going to be huge for you, which is why I hope you guys buy Hazard :D

Well, Hazard could be helpful in Vinicius devolopment, Hazard can learn him end product in the box....wait, what?
That doesnt make any sense.

Home of Barca Fans