Vinicius Junior

El Gato

Villarato!
Do you have any evidence or information proving otherwise? That we offered more than what Real Madrid paid?

Do I need it? Lol. You’re the one more or less taking them on their word. Have Mundo presented evidence proving Vinicius claims to be false?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Do I need it? Lol. You’re the one more or less taking them on their word. Have Mundo presented evidence proving Vinicius claims to be false?

Of course you do, you are the one suggesting that MD's numbers are false. I already stated what MD says in my post above. Again MD says we offered 18m initially and agreement was reached, later you guys came along and promised to pay his buyout which was 30m. Once we learned that you were going to fuck with us we said we were going to offer 30m too and that's when you upped your offer to 45m (which Transfermarkt confirmed) and he decided to join you guys.

If you are saying MD's claim is wrong, prove otherwise with your numbers. You are the one who claimed MD is not necessarily telling the truth so you have the burden of providing the proof.

El Gato

Villarato!
Of course you do, you are the one suggesting that MD's numbers are false. I already stated what MD says in my post above. Again MD says we offered 18m initially and agreement was reached, later you guys came along and promised to pay his buyout which was 30m. Once we learned that you were going to fuck with us we said we were going to offer 30m too and that's when you upped your offer to 45m (which Transfermarkt confirmed) and he decided to join you guys.

If you are saying MD's claim is wrong, prove otherwise with your numbers. You are the one who claimed MD is not necessarily telling the truth so you have the burden of providing the proof.

Yep, exactly, MD says x without proving access to the information, nothing more. No evidence, just "Vinicius is full of shit". Baseless claim on their end unless they provide hard copy proof.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Yep, exactly, MD says x without proving access to the information, nothing more. No evidence, just "Vinicius is full of shit". Baseless claim on their end unless they provide hard copy proof.

What? That lying piece of shit was the one who claimed we offered more and MD says we didn't and provided the exact numbers. Shouldn't it be that lying piece of shit or his defenders like you prove that we offered more in the first place?

El Gato

Villarato!
What? That lying piece of shit was the one who claimed we offered more and MD says we didn't and provided the exact numbers. Shouldn't it be that lying piece of shit or his defenders like you prove that we offered more in the first place?

Right. Lying. Sure. Because journalists are in prime position to 'provide the exact numbers' :lol:

You gotta stop going all Morten on this. Not often do you blow a gasket like that and this isn't a great look when it's not clear which side has it right. You gotta understand it is the primary source that gets the benefit of the doubt, not the middle men second hand information peddlers like MD. Whether Vini lied or not is not easily proved or disproved.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Right. Lying. Sure. Because journalists are in prime position to 'provide the exact numbers' :lol:

You gotta stop going all Morten on this. Not often do you blow a gasket like that and this isn't a great look when it's not clear which side has it right.

Your tactic has been "I don't have any real information but I am just going to tell you that you could be wrong", nice.

I really don't trust that kid and the vibes he gave in that interview made me want to puke. But he is a Real Madrid player after all so you should careless about what I think of him.

Keep getting injured, kid.

El Gato

Villarato!
Your tactic has been "I don't have any real information but I am just going to tell you that you could be wrong", nice.

Aye it is, right on. It's the correct way to be in this circumstance. While yours is "I don't have any real information from a primary source (other than Vinicius), I'll assume Mundo UNBIASED REPORTING :)lol:) has it right because Vinicius is 'obviously' lying although nobody can visibly prove it without hard evidence, and I'll call for him to get injured because I didn't like what he said".

If you're cool with it, ignore me and keep pumping out these interesting takes.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Aye it is, right on. It's the correct way to be in this circumstance. While yours is "I don't have any real information from a primary source (other than Vinicius), I'll assume Mundo UNBIASED REPORTING :)lol:) has it right because Vinicius is 'obviously' lying although nobody can visibly prove it without hard evidence, and I'll call for him to get injured because I didn't like what he said".

However biased it might be, at least MD provided with numbers while that lying piece of work did not. I tend to believe those who have some information than those who don't.

Alright alright, I will give it a rest.

El Gato

Villarato!
However biased it might be, at least MD provided with numbers while that lying piece of work did not. I tend to believe those who have some information than those who don't.

Alright alright, I will give it a rest.

It's hard to actually stop having this conversation when your last line in the argument is what you left it as :lol:
Vinicius is the one providing information here, doesn't have to be tangible numbers. He's literally a primary source of interest being interviewed by Cadena SER who knows how much he'd have been offered and says 'I think Barca offered more'. NOT coming from a second hand journos who sum it up as "bollocks, these are the numbers". These types are mostly propagandists who don't have access to FCB negotiation books and their only interest is only to defend the club from 'the worse project' allusion from Vini. What makes their claim more correct in any way? Because there are numbers in it? Haha.
Don't know how you fail to see it, prioritise your sources so backwards and completely blow a gasket on it by calling him a liar without proof. Mundo saying "nah, it's this actually" without evidence is not proof.

Eyebrows raised indeed...! But guess I'll drop it if we have to agree to disagree (somehow..)

Jenks

Vinicius touted that we offered more money than Real Madrid did but he chose them because of a better project in his interview yesterday.

However, MD calls him out and says we offered 18m which was accepted by both Vinicius and Flamengo and there was an agreement made. Real Madrid came along trying to screw with us and pay his 30m buyout, we decided to match the 30m buyout as well and then Real Madrid signed him for 45m, not including another 18m to be paid to his agent and family.

It is OK he went to Real Madrid, it is a big club and they offered more money. But to publicly lie about it is just pathetic and disgusting.

Disgusting player, I wish you getting injured many times down the road Vinicius fucking Junior.

I don't know that you can take the moral high ground while wishing injury on an 18 year old at the same time.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I don't know that you can take the moral high ground while wishing injury on an 18 year old at the same time.

I don’t claim to take the moral high ground, never.

I am simply stating my disgust and my wish to not see him doing well and being honest with it.

Havesaks

He is a little rat. Just look at his mouth. Disgusting Little lying rat. Glad we didnt buy that piece of stinking shit. Going out in media and clearly lie to upper his standing with real fans? I would throw a roasted pig head in his face next el classico

serghei

You guys are giving way too much importance to this kid. :lol: Who gives a shit what Vinicius says about some offer he might've got from Barcelona or not?

Andresito

Staff member
Dude's a meme due to his poor finishing.

He'll probably score now that I've said this, but holy shit his finishing is shit.

Home of Barca Fans