User Tag List

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 228

Thread: Spanish Supercup: Barca - Sevilla 2-1

  1. #31
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xXKonan View Post
    Well in training and preseason so far Valverde has been sticking to the 4-3-3. We will likely defend in a 4-4-2 formation off the ball but in attack? we are probably going to see the 4-3-3 for most of the time I reckon with the 4-2-3-1 as well.
    It's hard to play 433 with a 442 defensive shape, I think what u meant is a 451 defensive shape. 442 only mostly associates with a 4231 or a diamond 41212.

  2. #32
    Barcaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Posts
    29,142
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New boys gonna rock



    (fock that's Semedo)

  3. #33
    Lifestealer
    Icarium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    7,192
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bojan hitting old age early hehe

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    EdmondDantes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,930
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arthur had fever and didn't train in the afternoon yesterday. The players have the day off today - as per MD.


    It could affect his selection, but probably not.

  5. #35
    Moderator
    El Flaco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    11,454
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Says VAR will be used during the Spanish Super Cup

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    jairzinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    América do Sul
    Posts
    2,244
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by El Flaco View Post


    Says VAR will be used during the Spanish Super Cup
    Isn't there VAR in La Liga from this season?
    Expect a penalty per game.

  7. #37
    Senior Member
    FCBfan22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    5,293
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jairzinho View Post
    Isn't there VAR in La Liga from this season?
    Expect a penalty per game.
    ...and that's why CR150 left. No more easy dives for Penaldos anymore.

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Andresito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    698
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sevilla played against a team from Lithuania today for EL qualifications and won 1-0.
    Not a lot of rest before the Supercopa but on the other hand they've already got their legs running in official games.

    Aleix played 90 min btw.

  9. #39
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,856
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't wait for the game!

  10. #40
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,266
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andresito View Post
    Sevilla played against a team from Lithuania today for EL qualifications and won 1-0.
    Not a lot of rest before the Supercopa but on the other hand they've already got their legs running in official games.

    Aleix played 90 min btw.
    I doubt that any player that played today will be on Sunday game. Maybe Banega.

  11. #41
    Senior Member
    SeloBarca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Falkenberg
    Posts
    2,665
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBarcaBoy View Post
    Live on sky in the uk despite them losing la liga rights
    Is IGM taking over in UK aswell?
    They will stream LaLiga and Seria A here in Sweden through a new streaming app called Strive.
    Hope it will be decent atleast, and that they will make it compatible with Smart Tvs.
    8€ a month instead of like 70€ sounds to good to be true so not expecting much in quality.

    http://www.insideworldfootball.com/2...seriea-rights/
    seems like its based in London so maybe you will get something similiar in UK
    Last edited by SeloBarca; 11th August 2018 at 04:11 AM.

  12. #42
    Moderator
    El Flaco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    11,454
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Total-Football

    Will you watch the game live?

  13. #43
    Senior Member
    Total-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Rabat - Morocco
    Posts
    3,410
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by El Flaco View Post
    @Total-Football

    Will you watch the game live?
    unfortunately not and i will be in tangier next sunday haha (concidence)... i would have gone at all costs had i not been there last season and watched the team live at the camp nou. the venue is great, one of the better ones in morocco and the locals in the north (tangier is the utmost northern city and closest to spain) are huge followers of laliga and most even understand spanish. so i think the atmosphere will be good.
    kilometers matter ..

  14. #44
    Chief Of Footballing Matters

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,460
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeloBarca View Post
    Is IGM taking over in UK aswell?
    They will stream LaLiga and Seria A here in Sweden through a new streaming app called Strive.
    Hope it will be decent atleast, and that they will make it compatible with Smart Tvs.
    8€ a month instead of like 70€ sounds to good to be true so not expecting much in quality.

    http://www.insideworldfootball.com/2...seriea-rights/
    seems like its based in London so maybe you will get something similiar in UK
    Eleven Sports have the rights here in the UK for La Liga. They’ve got the rights to Serie A too!

    £50 for the year or £5.99 per month. Watchable through the Eleven Sports app or website along with selected games being streamed for free on Facebook.
    Team DonAK - The Manifesto - http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread...-The-Manifesto

    Chief of Footballing Matters - DonAK's Barca

    Winners of the Barca Forum Election 2015

    Winner of the 2014/15 Barca Forum Prediction League

  15. #45
    Senior Member
    SeloBarca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Falkenberg
    Posts
    2,665
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pacp_96 View Post
    Eleven Sports have the rights here in the UK for La Liga. They’ve got the rights to Serie A too!

    £50 for the year or £5.99 per month. Watchable through the Eleven Sports app or website along with selected games being streamed for free on Facebook.
    "Eleven Sports will show both La Liga and Serie A through their online streaming platform, following a partnership with global sports media group IMG."
    Seems like its basiclly the same format.