Spanish Supercup: Barca - Sevilla 2-1

sickstar

We should utilize dembele more this season.
He's a very talented player and it's a waste if we leave him again on the bench this season.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We should utilize dembele more this season.
He's a very talented player and it's a waste if we leave him again on the bench this season.

It's up to him to fight for his place and prove his worth. Will be increasingly harder with Malcom here
and looking hungry.

God Serena

It's up to him to fight for his place and prove his worth. Will be increasingly harder with Malcom here
and looking hungry.

Whether it's Maclom or Dembele running that wing, I think having them compete for that spot is the best thing we as a club could hope for.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
****ing bollocks. I didn't know sky lost the rights. Terrible news. No tv channel in the Ireland or the uk have got them. Eleven sports got the rights but that is only an internet channel over here. Will have to stream it on some free channel now or watch a replay without knowing the score if the internet is too Buffery at the time. Not sure who's fault it is but I'm pissed off

Dude it’s £49.99 per year chill out

Considering you probably pay £50+ per MONTH for sky what’s an extra £5? People will pay more than that for one coffee :lol:

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Pretty decent line-up. Could do without Suarez, tho. Still fed up with him from last season and he just came back too. Better get his shit together.

xXKonan

Malcom didn't make the bench.

:/

Guess the club doesn't want to any chances right now with the Non-EU thing.

FC433

Suarez will play 100% of the games when he is fit. Cannot see Valverde dropping him or resting, which is? sad? depressing?

Home of Barca Fans