Spanish Supercup: Barca - Sevilla 2-1

Voldblake

Banned
Well in training and preseason so far Valverde has been sticking to the 4-3-3. We will likely defend in a 4-4-2 formation off the ball but in attack? we are probably going to see the 4-3-3 for most of the time I reckon with the 4-2-3-1 as well.

It's hard to play 433 with a 442 defensive shape, I think what u meant is a 451 defensive shape. 442 only mostly associates with a 4231 or a diamond 41212.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
New boys gonna rock

img_mcorbera_20180808-162843_imagenes_md_terceros_fcb_2018-08-08_entreno_08-079-kQBE-U451255575179PgH-980x554@MundoDeportivo-Web.JPG

(fock that's Semedo)

EdmondDantes

Arthur had fever and didn't train in the afternoon yesterday. The players have the day off today - as per MD.

It could affect his selection, but probably not.

Andresito

Staff member
Sevilla played against a team from Lithuania today for EL qualifications and won 1-0.
Not a lot of rest before the Supercopa but on the other hand they've already got their legs running in official games.

Aleix played 90 min btw.

raki

Sevilla played against a team from Lithuania today for EL qualifications and won 1-0.
Not a lot of rest before the Supercopa but on the other hand they've already got their legs running in official games.

Aleix played 90 min btw.

I doubt that any player that played today will be on Sunday game. Maybe Banega.

SeloBarca

Live on sky in the uk despite them losing la liga rights

Is IGM taking over in UK aswell?
They will stream LaLiga and Seria A here in Sweden through a new streaming app called Strive.
Hope it will be decent atleast, and that they will make it compatible with Smart Tvs.
8€ a month instead of like 70€ sounds to good to be true so not expecting much in quality.

http://www.insideworldfootball.com/...nnel-strive-scandinavia-laliga-seriea-rights/
seems like its based in London so maybe you will get something similiar in UK

Last edited:

Total-Football

[MENTION=20741]Total-Football[/MENTION]

Will you watch the game live?

unfortunately not and i will be in tangier next sunday haha (concidence)... i would have gone at all costs had i not been there last season and watched the team live at the camp nou. the venue is great, one of the better ones in morocco and the locals in the north (tangier is the utmost northern city and closest to spain) are huge followers of laliga and most even understand spanish. so i think the atmosphere will be good.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Is IGM taking over in UK aswell?
They will stream LaLiga and Seria A here in Sweden through a new streaming app called Strive.
Hope it will be decent atleast, and that they will make it compatible with Smart Tvs.
8€ a month instead of like 70€ sounds to good to be true so not expecting much in quality.

http://www.insideworldfootball.com/...nnel-strive-scandinavia-laliga-seriea-rights/
seems like its based in London so maybe you will get something similiar in UK

Eleven Sports have the rights here in the UK for La Liga. They’ve got the rights to Serie A too!

£50 for the year or £5.99 per month. Watchable through the Eleven Sports app or website along with selected games being streamed for free on Facebook.

SeloBarca

Eleven Sports have the rights here in the UK for La Liga. They’ve got the rights to Serie A too!

£50 for the year or £5.99 per month. Watchable through the Eleven Sports app or website along with selected games being streamed for free on Facebook.

"Eleven Sports will show both La Liga and Serie A through their online streaming platform, following a partnership with global sports media group IMG."
Seems like its basiclly the same format.

Home of Barca Fans