How do you feel about the Vidal signing?

How do you feel about the Vidal signing?

• Fuck this shit, I'm outta here!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Trickykid

Another transfer inbound, another range of emotions going through us... What's your gut feeling about this one?

mc_lovin

Best possible midfield siging regarding his profile. Hope he delivers for a season or two. Frenkie would have been too inexperienced (we are already trying to integrate more than enough youngsters), Thiago and Pjanjic more of the same (we have Arthur and Rakitic for that) and Pogba far too expensive (wouldnt like another galactico signing either). Were there other options?!

Edit: And he doesnt block future prospects too much.

Last edited:

Joan

I went through all 5 stages of grief yesterday. Was furious at the beginning, but mostly because of many 'ifs'. Now I think it's a low risk, high reward signing. Hoping for the best, would suit us well if manages to keep form.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I know he is a fighter and his work ethics on the pitch are not to be questioned. I am just worried about his knees and whether he can stay trouble-free off the pitch. To me it is still an open question.

That said, as long as he wears our badge I will support him wholeheartedly.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
At the rumored fee, I'm more than okay with it. As long as he remains professional with the team, I see no reason to not support him.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Would have gone with meh given how EV will lineup with so many players of the profile he likes (aka CL campaign 17/18). But let's be optimistic and hope EV utilizes his resources better this time. Honestly, the Barca squad is actually good this season (barring injuries).

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Indifferent since it's a big risk and I need to see how Valverde will utilize him first

Nucky

We got him for 20M wich is good price for 31 year old. He is experienced player who can be very usefull for us. I'm glad he signed for Barca.

Home of Barca Fans