RB: Semedo, Bob
    CB: Pique, Umtiti, Lenglet, Vermaelen
    LB: Alba, Miranda
    DM: Rakitic, Busi, Samper
    CM: Arthur, Vidal, Rafinha, Alena
    RM: Dembele, Malcom
    LM: Coutinho, Denis
    FW: Messi, Suarez, Munir

Squad looks pretty good. Underlined red players are players who are probably not going to make the match day squad of 18 (Rafinha is prob going to leave so I underlined him too). Just wish that we had a back up striker that offers something different than what Munir offers. But all things considered, I'm satisfied with the squad. We just need EV to make the right play.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Analysis used by all Red Bull teams to assess verticality of passing. Its a trait they emphasise, and an interesting way to measure it.

Wonder what it would look like for Barca.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	10 
Size:	38.5 KB 
ID:	8028

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been a huge fan for 433 for over 13 years now and for me it is the way to go,like almost all the time whether for Barca, my NT, playing PES/FIFA or even score match.

But right now I am starting to feel we are unfortunately better with 433.

Defense looked better, sure we conceded 2 goals but 1 from a lucky shot and the other was from our worst position (RB) and that will likely happen with the players we have in any formation.
    But then we have a team more intact and playing closer to each other, less spaces mean better Busquets and Rakitic, better Pique too. Messi, Suarez & Coutinho had the freedom they needed with their movement which is helpful. Sort of what we had with MSN a bit.

It is still too early, and such formation still kills our right side and team will again adapt and try us to play slower like last season (or we just self destruct and play slower) but 442 should be given more consideration. We have many flaws and it just hide more of them than 433