Wo do you think will have the better season ?

Who do you think will have the better season

• Total voters

Devils

-Dembele will be better at creating chances and assisting.
-Malcolm will be better at scoring and breaking down defensive teams

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
It is hard to say atm. Malcom has shown that he is full of determination plus his body language oozes confidence. I have never seen this kind of attitude from Dembele at Barca. If Dembele can sort out his mental block and improve decision making, he will perform better simply because his ceiling is higher. I still believe that his talent can reach a stature of Robben or Neymar's calibre. I am more certain, however, that Malcom will perform well because of his mentality, whereas Dembele is a Pandora's box.

henias

Obiously the best option is to bench Suarez, cant expect much linkup between young Malcolm and Suarez anyway.

And it's hard to say atm. Dembele havent even played much yet. Obviously Malcolm will seem like the better choice. Wait till the start of the season before putting up this poll.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Dembele simply because this season is make or break for him at Barca. If the club have thought about selling him after a season already they definitely won't hesitate next season if he's underwhelming. They will cash in when his value is at its highest.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Mostly depends on what kind of formation Valverde will play. If he goes with the 4-3-3 , Id say Dembele will have the better season because he is the more talented one of the two. What I fear will happen though is Valverde goes with the 4-4-2 and benches the both of them so he can go with these 4 for a safer approach : Cou-Busi-Raki-Arthur. Especially in the bigger games.

ronniecro

third option - valverde to destroy both
on a serious note i think malcom,he just seems to me more motivated and determined

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Mostly depends on what kind of formation Valverde will play. If he goes with the 4-3-3 , Id say Dembele will have the better season because he is the more talented one of the two. What I fear will happen though is Valverde goes with the 4-4-2 and benches the both of them so he can go with these 4 for a safer approach : Cou-Busi-Raki-Arthur. Especially in the bigger games.

Well scratch everything I said , Im not sure even arthur will feature in the big games now , will probably go with Cou-Busi-Raki-Vidal.

Last edited:

Alik

I think Malcom will have the better season because of various factors. Talent not being one of them.

Home of Barca Fans