Keep Paco or Munir?

Keep Munir or Paco as our backup 9?

• Total voters

Vilarrubi

Munir. You can't bring Paco on if we're playing bad and want something different, he generally needs the team to play well and give him good delivery . Munir gets involved with the build up play and has more to his game.

JamDav1982

Paco is better player but depends on what gets offered for them.

Better hold up play, more versatile and scores more goals.

Munirs hold up play tonight was terrible as it was in past. Granted it was a friendly and may get better.

ronniecro

sell both,they both lack the quality to be barca players,even as backups. problem is i don't know who could replace them that would be willing to warm the bench for suarez

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Munir should stay. Think Paco is disillusioned by now anyway and could play more elsewhere.

Would be great to sign a tall veteran striker as a B option though.

khaled_a_d

Paco, he is better player and he doesn't have have one year left in his contract, won't give Munir an improved contract to just find him as another non-sellable player while his development is destroyed here.

jamrock

The paco guys, they know themselves, the ones who can't admit he wasn't a good signing, are doubling down.

That being said I would keep paco, let munir leave & continue to develop like he did last season he won't do that here especially under valverde

There is a very good player in there he just needs playing time to come out.

In a perfect world we would sell both because for us paco is horse shit, barca don't play with fox in the box type strikers but he will be hard to sell I guess.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

The paco guys, they know themselves, the ones who can't admit he wasn't a good signing, are doubling down.

That being said I would keep paco, let munir leave & continue to develop like he did last season he would do that here especially under valverde

There is a very good player in there he just needs playing time to come out.

In perfect world we would sell both because for us paco is horse shit, barca don't play with fox in the box type strikers but he will be hard to well I guess.

Paco been better for Barca than Munir. Simples.

jairzinho

Munir should stay. Think Paco is disillusioned by now anyway and could play more elsewhere.

Would be great to sign a tall veteran striker as a B option though.

That's what i'd do. Get either Cristhian Stuani or Maxi Gomez. I think both score 18 goals in La liga last season.
Relying on Munir as the only backup to Saurez could end up backfiring.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
How about if we sent Paco out on Loan for this season to a club that will allow him to play more in the hope that if he performs well we can sell him later. If we can sell him now for a decent amount that is fine, but if not I would rather we sent him on loan.
'

Home of Barca Fans