Preseason US Tour 2018

serghei

We should be fine with Suarez, Messi, Dembele, Malcom, Rafinha, Coutinho as forward options, with last two as midfield players too.

Maxim4

Munir and Paco are just not Barca quality. Munir wasted so many chances today.
Cant wait for the main attackers to get back.
it is he who lost the ball that brings the Milan goal to his preferred position (right)

he was good in the other games, played out of position today.

it is he who lost the ball that brings the Milan goal to his preferred position (right)

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Classic game where we cannot break down the defence.

Munir and Paco plus Malcom on the right. At the very least we were creating chances well and getting the ball wherever we wanted it. It was a lack of finishers and good attackers that we won't have with Messi/Coutinho/Suarez there.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Bummer that we lost but glad to see the youngsters shined and had the opportunity to learn and grow.

Does anyone know the attendance of this game? Mostly our fans I suppose?

EdmondDantes

What genius decided both teams should wear nearly identical kits for the game?

That and the shadow that took up over half the pitch made it for an awful watching experience.

Gnidrologist

Yeah. Probably some corporative advertising reasons that they needed to wear what they wore. I was perplexed too. Couldn't make out who is who for at least first half of the match. Could only recognize Barca players by their style and superior technical ability.:lol:

EdmondDantes

Yeah. Probably some corporative advertising reasons that they needed to wear what they wore. I was perplexed too. Couldn't make out who is who for at least first half of the match. Could only recognize Barca players by their style and superior technical ability.:lol:

I know. It was terrible to watch and I imagine terrible to play in as well.

My instinctive bias tells me had AC Milan worn their white kit we would have stuffed 3 past them in the first half alone; they're the poorest team we've played in pre-season.

Home of Barca Fans