Preseason US Tour 2018

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
So Real Madrid just travelled to Miami earlier today with all their Spanish and German players having returned and included on the trip. Will ours be on vacation until we arrive back in Europe? If so, we gave them a really long vacation.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So Real Madrid just travelled to Miami earlier today with all their Spanish and German players having returned and included on the trip. Will ours be on vacation until we arrive back in Europe? If so, we gave them a really long vacation.

Our Spanish players + Messi are back in Barcelona on Monday for medical tests.

ter Stegen is joining the squad in the US.

xXKonan

Around 5 hours to go until the match starts.

Even I find the start time to be fucking annoying despite living in the United states. 10 PM my time 8 PM local in LA and 11 PM on the East Coast.

Joan

I'll sleep and watch it when I wake up.

There's a website or two where one can find full matches online (without even the need to download anything). Hopefully there will be pre-season games as well.

I don't think Malcom will play a part. And apparently Tottenham are flying this pre-season, they beat Roma 4-1 with Lucas Moura on fire, scoring two.

Fullmatches has preseaon games covered if I'm not mistaken.

Joan

Around 5 hours to go until the match starts.

Even I find the start time to be fucking annoying despite living in the United states. 10 PM my time 8 PM local in LA and 11 PM on the East Coast.

You? Why? :thinking:

That's about perfect imo.

Joan

Well I'm use to watching matches that start around 9 AM or 1-2 PM in the afternoon. Plenty of time to get stuff done after it's all finished. :lol:

:facepalm: For a second I forgot you were American and that watching Barca matches in normal time is by no means normal to you. :lol:

Total-Football

Holy unholy the match is 4 am in my local time.. i will see the line up, if it's interesting i might Watch if Velverde go extream right conservative and doesnt start new comers i'ma sleep.

Androutsos

You guys complaining about the time are making me laugh. Here in NZ we'd be lucky if the game isn't 4-6am on Monday morning. This one is at 3pm for me, going to be great.

Home of Barca Fans