Richarlison

FC433

For me, Rashford would be my first pick then Jovic. Gomez/ Aspas would be my third and last pick.

Havesaks

For me, Rashford would be my first pick then Jovic. Gomez/ Aspas would be my third and last pick.

Whats nice about Rashford is he can play both on wing and ST, while jovic only ST.

Does he have a buy-out? I cant see United sell him if they do have a 1-year extension option. Even if rashford wants out - and even that is really questionable. He is i united-boy after all.

Havesaks

Whats nice about Rashford is he can play both on wing and ST, while jovic only ST.

Does he have a buy-out? I cant see United sell him if they do have a 1-year extension option. Even if rashford wants out - and even that is really questionable. He is i united-boy after all.

Gomez is just a paco-type transfer, would really want to avoid that.

FC433

^
he does not. But he has one year left. MUFC could be willing to let him go because they want to get Sancho/ any LW really and also they have Greenwood (17) who is highly rated. They also have Lukaku, Lingard and Martial.

We could include Rakitic, Lenglet, Vidal or even Malcom.

We do really have a good chance but we must be quick to make sure that Rashford does not extend his contract.

Havesaks

AH cool.

Yes, also think a runner and quick runner also would be good for Messi at his side. But he would still cost more than jovic i think. 60-70m maybe?

FC433

^
Jovic will not come for anything below 50m, I would assume between 65m to 75m (addons included)

We could offer Coutinho as well, Rashford + 50m to 80m for Coutinho. What we can and should do is show our interest and Rashford will do the rest. Without his pressure, even 150m will not be enough, unfortunately. However, if he wants out, I believe something around 70m should be enough to get him.

EdmondDantes

This guy is a machine.

[tw]1139722988402532353[/tw]

You just know he's gonna transition to a full time number 9 soon. What is he, 21, 22?

Saladin

This guy is a machine.

[tw]1139722988402532353[/tw]

You just know he's gonna transition to a full time number 9 soon. What is he, 21, 22?

He has the potential to be a huge succes for Brazil and whichever top-club snatches him up if he can continue his progression. Strong, agile, great technique for a striker, good at pressing, lethal striker and reminds me in his style of play a bit of a more physical, taller version of Eto'o.

We should be getting him and offloading Suarez, we have a very good relationship with Everton and are about to sell them Gomes and apparently Cillesen as well; should just make a swap deal for both players and Richarlison the other way + a small amount of cash for the Toffees.

Riordon

Like him a lot. I rate his defensive play and mentality a lot. His mentality is elite. We should look more at these when buying players.

Should be interested.

Givenchy

we should make a move for him next summer if he keeps improving. good relationship with Everton also it seems - Deulofeu, Gomes, Mina, Digne and potentially Cillessen

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
He has a head I don't like, that's probably the only reason I wouldn't want him atm (other than potential price) .

BBZ8800

After Messi will be gone, we will need 3 forwards with 20-30 goals per season.

We are already building a sterile midfield which is awesome in playing rondos and sterile in attack.

And now you guys want to pair Frenkie and Arthur with an attacker who is also good in everything else except scoring.

Look at what happened with Real after CR7.
Before Messi, we never had Pedro type of attackers.
That could have worked only when Messi was scoring 50 goals per season.

Even Deulofeu was scoring more often than him per minute this season.

Last edited:

Porque

After Messi will be gone, we will need 3 forwards with 20-30 goals per season.

We are already building a sterile midfield which is awesome in playing rondos and sterile in attack.

And now you guys want to pair Frenkie and Arthur with an attacker who is also good in everything else except scoring.

Look at what happened with Real after CR7.
Before Messi, we never had Pedro type of attackers.
That could have worked only when Messi was scoring 50 goals per season.

Even Deulofeu was scoring more often than him per minute this season.

And Richarlison was scoring a better goal per minute than Griezmann in the league this season (btw, Richardson goal per minute much better than Gerry D in the EPL). Have you seen a lot of Richarlison as I would of thought he would be a player you would stylistically like.

I think Richarlison can be an interesting option. He is right footed and formally a left winger, so can take minutes on our AML. I liked Jovic more, but Richarlison has more to his game which seems a Barcelona forward necessity.

We have a good relationship with Everton, which doesn't mean that they will give us a discount, but it would definitely make negotiations smoother. And I think that if they have the option of selling to ourselves or selling to an EPL rival then they will work with us as we have established bi-lateral movements which are benefiting both (bar Mina ATM).

Adversus

And Richarlison was scoring a better goal per minute than Griezmann in the league this season (btw, Richardson goal per minute much better than Gerry D in the EPL). Have you seen a lot of Richarlison as I would of thought he would be a player you would stylistically like.

I think Richarlison can be an interesting option. He is right footed and formally a left winger, so can take minutes on our AML. I liked Jovic more, but Richarlison has more to his game which seems a Barcelona forward necessity.

We have a good relationship with Everton, which doesn't mean that they will give us a discount, but it would definitely make negotiations smoother. And I think that if they have the option of selling to ourselves or selling to an EPL rival then they will work with us as we have established bi-lateral movements which are benefiting both (bar Mina ATM).

Mina has been ok in the games he's played. He's just been injured too often.

Home of Barca Fans