Breakthrough of the coming season

Breakthrough of the 18/19 season

• Total voters

Trickykid

We have a few still young'ish guys on our roster who could well make their breakthrough this season, and we've obviously signed a few new ones as well.

I don't know quite how it'll work out, but it should be possible to vote for multiple choices, meaning if you believe multiple players will make their breakthrough, you vote for all of them.

I've purposely opted not to include guys like Mina, Marlon, Samper and Rafinha who all look to have at least a foot out of the door already.

Last edited:

Devils

-Dembele is gonna kill it.
-Malcom and Arthur will show a lot of promise
-Lenglet will be a solid option
-Paco and Denis will be gone next year

-Not sure on Semedo, I actually think he is the most important one to consider as this season will be make or break for him. If he does well then we will be set in the RB spot, if he fails then that position is going to be a place we will struggle through all season.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Denis and breakthrough seasons is starting to sound like those Liverpool fans who claim the next season is theirs every year.

Voted Dembele, Semedo and Arthur.

If those three can step up big time we're in for a treat.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Fuck, you're absolutely right, both should have been there - especially Alena.

Added.

Don't think we'll see Oriol play at all though.

Voted Dembele and Arthur. Arthur, in particular could be a big hit if others around him find a chemistry with him. Way we play he will be positioned closest to Busquets and Coutinho (MCs are still far apart) so I don't see a lot of problem there.

Home of Barca Fans