Breakthrough of the coming season

Breakthrough of the 18/19 season

• Total voters

Messi983

No love for Own Goal? :(

Seriously, I think we'll see a lot more from Sembele combo down the right side this season, assuming they both stay healthy, especially Dembele.

And from newcomers I think Lenglet will have the biggest impact/most important role, followed by Arthur. Malcom will also prove to be a very good option coming of the bench against tired defenders.

Andrew M

No love for Own Goal? :(

Seriously, I think we'll see a lot more from Sembele combo down the right side this season, assuming they both stay healthy, especially Dembele.

And from newcomers I think Lenglet will have the biggest impact/most important role, followed by Arthur. Malcom will also prove to be a very good option coming of the bench against tired defenders.

Own Goal is already an established player, though

PhilS

I expect that the biggest improvement from any Barca player will be from Coutinho. Although he "broke through" last season, his improvement over that level will outshine any breakthrough from any other players.

Pepe Silvia

We have a few still young'ish guys on our roster who could well make their breakthrough this season, and we've obviously signed a few new ones as well.

I don't know quite how it'll work out, but it should be possible to vote for multiple choices, meaning if you believe multiple players will make their breakthrough, you vote for all of them.

I've purposely opted not to include guys like Mina, Marlon, Samper and Rafinha who all look to have at least a foot out of the door already.
great poll. really makes one realize how much great young talent we have in our squad. I voted arthur. I also feel dembele and semedo will blossom.

BigBarcaBoy

Denis and breakthrough seasons is starting to sound like those Liverpool fans who claim the next season is theirs every year.

Voted Dembele, Semedo and Arthur.

If those three can step up big time we're in for a treat.

Ah the great myth abouy liverpool fans saying that. Breakthrough player reckon that messi kid may do well

Givenchy

went with Semedo, i think he'll step up a level this year with less pressure. Dembele, Malcom and Arthur, exciting times

Home of Barca Fans