La Liga 2018/19

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

soul24rage

Awesome, I'd rather have Valencia in 4th than Getafe.

Plus, Valencia will be more motivated to beat ATM for that 4th place.

Centauri B

Awesome, I'd rather have Valencia in 4th than Getafe.

Plus, Valencia will be more motivated to beat ATM for that 4th place.

Valencia marching towards CL spots.

Guedes is on fire.

Valencia's overall play has been fantastic since the beginning of the season, they have only been terribly lacking in terms of goalscoring. It's not accidental that we failed to beat them in either of the league games.

We have a very tough CdR final coming up.

Edit: Getafe have a very tough fixture list ahead of them. They play both Barca and Real Madrid, also Sociedad away & Villarreal and Girona at home. On the other hand, Valencia have UEFA cup semifinals vs Arsenal coming up, so it will be tough for them as well.

Last edited:

michelco

Valencia has conceded the second least amount of goals in the league and only lost 5 games (same as Atletico) so they are hard to beat. None of the strikers have been in form at any point of the season which is the main concern. No luck either, Gameiro has hit the post and bounced out 10 times this season

But Guedes with 8 goals and 2 assists in the last 10 games might be the catalyst

My money is, reluctantly, on Sevilla to grab that 4th spot though. That bastard team just have that bastard luck, and also the EL semifinal as has been mentioned will take its toll

soul24rage

Valencia's record vs ATM at ATM's stadium has not been good in recent years.

17/18: ATM 1-0 Valencia
16/17: ATM 3-0 Valencia
15/16: ATM 2-1 Valencia

I'm hopeful that their desire for top 4 is high and really go at ATM.

Messi983

How come Alaves fans are chanting 'Tebas vete ya'?

https://as.com/futbol/2018/12/18/primera/1545149822_488083.html

They've already shown Tebas red cards 2,5 years ago. :D

https://www.eitb.eus/es/deportes/fu...on-alaves-muestra-tarjeta-roja-javier-tebas-/

Anyway, fans of most smaller La Liga teams are against Tebas. Well, I would say fans of 19 of the 20 teams don't like him. :)

If Atletico loses tomorrow we are already champions.

Won't happen.

Messi983

Valladolid with a very important win against Girona last night to move out of the relegation zone though they are still just a point above Levante and Girona.

Huesca also won vs Eibar and are now 5 points behind Levante (with a game in hand) and Girona. Based on Girona's poor form recently Huesca could still have some chances to stay up though their schedule is not easy (Villarreal A, Valencia H, Betis A, Leganes H) and they would probably need to get at least 9-10 points out of those games.

FC B

Imo Valencia won't win tonight and hope they don't. I prefer Barca players remain well connected to the competitional rhythm until the Liverpool tie is over, for this Barca has a nice cushion of points ahead.

FCBfan22

Atleti:
Oblak-Juanfran-Savić-Godin-Luis-Koke-Rodri-Niguez-Lemar-Griezmann-Morata

Valencia:
Neto-Gaya-Diakhaby-Garay-Wass.Guedes-Parejo(Valverde boner)-Coquelin-Soler-Mina-Gameiro

Very attacking from Valencia.

Home of Barca Fans