User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who will win La Liga?

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • Atlético de Madrid

5 6.58%
  • FC Barcelona

63 82.89%
  • Real Madrid

4 5.26%
  • Sevilla

3 3.95%
  • Villarreal

1 1.32%
  • Others (please specify which team)

0 0%
Page 107 of 107 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1600

Thread: La Liga 2018/19

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neeraj View Post
    Yeah we spoke a lot about this. So apparently, they are completely financially independent and don't receive any money whatsoever from City group. The only agreements they have in place are basically receiving players from elsewhere to integrate here, or sending their players to City Group affiliates in Melbourne, etc.
    Thanks. Interesting. I am guessing if for example we want one of their players as long as the Girona board agrees to it then the CFG can't do much to stop it.
    Sóc Culer.

HiiiPoWeR
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaugrana Bull View Post
    Huh? Celebration? What about it?
    Sóc Culer.

The Culest
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
    I am eating my humble pie
    Trolls usually do, what else is new.

Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    Nothing, im just not using phrases or slogans that the inhabitants of that particular city/location uses, thats all.
    But you are being a dick like the "inhabitants of that particular city/location"
    Last edited by Cule4life; 18th February 2019 at 06:08 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    In some cases, I am not replying if a player whom I hated started to play well, so no pint in arguing currently.
    What, the Man City Gabriel Jesus? One of the top10 strikers in the world today?
    Pique is a quality player and a top notch leader. If I were a Barca fan I'd keep him till 36.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vahue View Post
    at Madrid. We will win easily win La Liga again, not because we are good, but because the competition sucks.

Bad news if it means we keep this utter fraud of a coach.

Its messi winning most games.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not the least surprised. Wrote less than 8 days ago (before the game at San Mamés) that RM could easily drop points not only against Girona but in a bunch of other games when the usual suspects were inventing doomsday scenarios and our resident madridista, Wolfie, started to have high hopes of a potential league title win. Likewise that there is no way that we are NOT winning the league title this season.

Our biggest lead to RM this season was 10 points. Back to 9 points again. We never had such a big advantage against Atlético (7 points) either so far this season. With 14 rounds and a home game against Atlético left. Great stuff.

Sevilla are in a bit of crisis (barely won against a Lazio team that was missing half of the squad almost) and losing 3-0 to a struggling Villarreal as well. Kjaer going out injured. They are playing the return leg at home against Lazio on Wednesday as well. Basically having 1 day less to prepare for than us. They likewise played 1 day later than us in the last league fixture too.

As I wrote, we will have very big chances of winning against them as we tend to do better against the top teams in the league. Teams like Sevilla who are eager to attack and leave tons of space as a result. If we can get a good result against Lyon without using too much energy, we should get all 3 points at the Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán.
    Bartomeu Dimissió!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agreed, If we manage to win at Pizjuán, I think the league title will be sealed. Real can't keep up the the tempo with us all the season, that's exactly what I thought. They can't overturn 9 deficit points against us, I see this as very unlikely tbh. Atletico will probably focus more on CL, especially because the final is played on Wanta Metrapolitano stadium and will further drop more points in La Liga. EV doing magic again. Grabbing the league title without any problem at all.

The Culest
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueCule View Post
    Agreed, If we manage to win at Pizjuán, I think the league title will be sealed. Real can't keep up the the tempo with us all the season, that's exactly what I thought. They can't overturn 9 deficit points against us, I see this as very unlikely tbh. Atletico will probably focus more on CL, especially because the final is played on Wanta Metrapolitano stadium and will further drop more points in La Liga. EV doing magic again. Grabbing the league title without any problem at all.
    >Real and Atletico will drop points

>EV doing his magic

Pick one.
    In some cases, I am not replying if a player whom I hated started to play well, so no pint in arguing currently.
    Pique is a quality player and a top notch leader. If I were a Barca fan I'd keep him till 36.

Villarato!
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo_Messi View Post
    and our resident madridista, Wolfie, started to have high hopes of a potential league title win.
    Nope. Yet again, haven't been following, have you.
    People are boring.

The Culest
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope. Yet again, haven't been following, have you.
    As i promised the popcorn is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Cule4life View Post
    Wolfe getting cocky after winning against a pathetic (even by their own standards) Pathetico. I'll be there in the front row with popcorn when he get's the inevitable reality check.