La Liga 2018/19

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

Leo_Messi

Not the least surprised. Wrote less than 8 days ago (before the game at San Mamés) that RM could easily drop points not only against Girona but in a bunch of other games when the usual suspects were inventing doomsday scenarios and our resident madridista, Wolfie, started to have high hopes of a potential league title win.:lol: Likewise that there is no way that we are NOT winning the league title this season.

Our biggest lead to RM this season was 10 points. Back to 9 points again. We never had such a big advantage against Atlético (7 points) either so far this season. With 14 rounds and a home game against Atlético left. Great stuff.

Sevilla are in a bit of crisis (barely won against a Lazio team that was missing half of the squad almost) and losing 3-0 to a struggling Villarreal as well. Kjaer going out injured. They are playing the return leg at home against Lazio on Wednesday as well. Basically having 1 day less to prepare for than us. They likewise played 1 day later than us in the last league fixture too.

As I wrote, we will have very big chances of winning against them as we tend to do better against the top teams in the league. Teams like Sevilla who are eager to attack and leave tons of space as a result. If we can get a good result against Lyon without using too much energy, we should get all 3 points at the Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán.

TrueCule

Agreed, If we manage to win at Pizjuán, I think the league title will be sealed. Real can't keep up the the tempo with us all the season, that's exactly what I thought. They can't overturn 9 deficit points against us, I see this as very unlikely tbh. Atletico will probably focus more on CL, especially because the final is played on Wanta Metrapolitano stadium and will further drop more points in La Liga. EV doing magic again. Grabbing the league title without any problem at all.

Cule4life

The Culest
Agreed, If we manage to win at Pizjuán, I think the league title will be sealed. Real can't keep up the the tempo with us all the season, that's exactly what I thought. They can't overturn 9 deficit points against us, I see this as very unlikely tbh. Atletico will probably focus more on CL, especially because the final is played on Wanta Metrapolitano stadium and will further drop more points in La Liga. EV doing magic again. Grabbing the league title without any problem at all.

>Real and Atletico will drop points

>EV doing his magic

Pick one.

Cule4life

The Culest
Nope. Yet again, haven't been following, have you.

As i promised the popcorn is here. :popcom:

tenor.gif

Wolfe getting cocky after winning against a pathetic (even by their own standards) Pathetico. I'll be there in the front row with popcorn when he get's the inevitable reality check.

Home of Barca Fans