La Liga 2018/19

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

El Gato

Villarato!
:rofl1: Had no idea it was this long. 7 hours and 59 minutes without a goal is just... incredible.

Marca were counting. All Madrid fans were. Marca says it's 8 hours and 1 minute. You can see how much support Lopetegui has throughout Madrid :lol:

Longest goalless run in club history.

Last edited:

Sorin

Why should we have had La Liga in the bag, when we absolutely do not deserve it? Same thing can be said about Madrid. They could have had La Liga in the bag with a good manager in charge instead of Lopetegui.

That's was exactly my point. If Ernie would be a good coach we should have had the league in the bag by now. Never once have I said that we deserve it but deservedly losing points against Girona, Leganes and Athletic Bilbao, 2 matches being at home, shouldn't have happened. We should've taken advantage of RM being shit and opened a gap at the top.

Suffice to say that I don't care about RM. I care about us playing good and winning games. Shouldn't matter what others do if we do our job well.

El Gato

Villarato!
So yeah. Lopetegui will be gone either now or after Clasico. 8 hours without a goal is the disaster I mentioned that is needed to sack a guy like him early to avoid wholesome meltdown of the season.

Home of Barca Fans