La Liga 2018/19

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

malvolio

Dp8s-mBWoAImf4G.jpg

3-2 inc guys

I have betted 1 euro on a draw before the game. I stand to get rich here, don't jinx it :lol:

Devils

Digusting, disgusting club.

A vile club that that is finally being exposed without the Algerian wizard.

Sickening that EV somehow manages to take the joy out of all of this.

Sad!

serghei

:lol: Both Lopetegui and Valverde are Villareal (or Bilbao for that matter) level managers who are somehow in charge of Barca and Madrid. They are doing everything in order for Atletico to win another title under Simeone.

The best managers are in the Premier League now, and results will probably follow in CL.

Morten

:lol: Both Lopetegui and Valverde are Villareal (or Bilbao for that matter) level managers who are somehow in charge of Barca and Madrid. They are doing everything in order for Atletico to win another title under Simeone.

The best managers are in the Premier League now, and results will probably follow in CL.

Well, at least Valverde has actually proven he can win trophies, unlike Lope.

serghei

Maybe people should finally admit that Ronaldo was absolutely huge for Madrid, no matter how unlikable he is.

Sorin

Lopetegui trying to outdo Ernie in idiocy. I guess I shouldn't be surprised though, the guy sabotaged himself and the national team a week before a World Cup. Grade A moron.

The sad part is that we should have had La Liga in the bag by now, but somehow Lidl Mourinho has us in a worse spot with a better and deeper team than last year. Unbelievable!

serghei

Lopetegui trying to outdo Ernie in idiocy. I guess I shouldn't be surprised though, the guy sabotaged himself and the national team a week before a World Cup. Grade A moron.

The sad part is that we should have had La Liga in the bag by now, but somehow Lidl Mourinho has us in a worse spot with a better and deeper team than last year. Unbelievable!

Why should we have had La Liga in the bag, when we absolutely do not deserve it? Same thing can be said about Madrid. They could have had La Liga in the bag with a good manager in charge instead of Lopetegui.

serghei

Yes, wasreally hyped around 07/08

Anyone who doubts that need his head checked, same for those doubting Zidane was great for them. Both were huge for their recent CL success

Totally. It shows either incredible bias or low football knowledge to say anything else.

Sorin

Maybe we should also give credit to Zidane, Modric is clearly gassed from the WC and at the moment they are actually closer to the top place of La Liga than last year with CRonaldo.

CRonaldo was huge obviously, but his departure is not the reason RM are abysmal this season. Lopetegui is legit hack.

Home of Barca Fans